2.9 Thoughts

Anna's P.O.V

Coming back from training made me think about everything. How am I going to get through the full moon? I can't do it with Derek because he has Boyd, Erica, and Issac. Scott and Stiles will be busy.

Then I have my visit from Klaus. He said I have so much power but I haven't even found half of it yet. My full moon how am I going to focus on not killing anyone? Ugh, life is hard. I walked into the house trying to keep my mind straight.

But obviously I wouldn't be able too. Scott smiled his 'i need you to do something for me' smile. "What" I groaned. "Can you come to Deaton's with me" He begged.

I could not be bothered to argue. "Fine" I huffed, opening the door again.

-

" I don't trust him." Scott growled looking behind me. "Who?" I asked turning around.

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Issac rolled his eyes. I giggled smiled at Issac.

"You know what? Derek really doesn't care

"You know what? Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Derek huffed. "well he isn't if you gonna be a sour wolf" I growled. He just rolled his eyes.

"That depend on Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" Deaton asked.

"Kill him" "Save him." Scott and Derek said. Scott fixed his glare onto Derek. "Save him." He growled at him then turned to Deaton. "Save him." He grinned.

He rushed off into his back room. Issac took my hand gently into his. "Anna I need to talk to you after this" he whispered. "Okay use my window again" I smiled.

" Watch what you touch." Derek said slapping my hands away from what I was touching.

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton sighed.

"We're open to suggestions." I smiled looking around the place.

"What about an effective offense?" Issac stated.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?"Deaton asked.

" Well, one - it can't swim." Derek huffed, annoyed.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked again.

"No. He's the captain of the swim team." Scott spoke.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people. A puppet - and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton said holding a pendant up.

"I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else" I said thinking about Jackson.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too." Issac questioned.

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" I sounded more surprised than confused.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was." Issac stared blankly into space.

"Hold on. The book says they're bonded, right? What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him? What if something that affects the kanima also affects its master?" Deaton jumped into it.

"Meaning what?" Issac looked towards me.

"Meaning we can catch them. Both of them." I grinned.