2.2 Danger

Anna's P.O.V

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." I said walking into Chemistry. "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles huffed throwing his books on the table. 

" I think here and now." Scott's glare focused on Erica and Issac. I sat next to Issac. "Please don't do it here" I begged. "I'm sorry but I have to" He said. I stared at him in sadness. 

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with - I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two." Mr Harris said.

"Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek." Scott begged Erica. "Why don't you talk to me instead? That's funny. In school, you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you." she said running her hand up his thigh.  

"I don't know what you're talking about." He panicked his heart rate picked up. 

" If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you - All the time." She smirked.

"Never? You never get jealous?" Lydia asked Alison. Alison's heart rate went up. "Why would I?" She said not taking her eyes off Scott.

"Because of that thing happening over there. That requires some jealousy." Lydia frowned. "Oh my god" I whispered I looked out the window and saw Derek.

 "Oh my god" I whispered I looked out the window and saw Derek

"You're not my type." Scott growled at her. I snapped my head in his direction. "I'm exactly your type." She smirked. God I wanna kill her now. 

"Switch." Harris yelled. I got up but Issac grabbed my hand. "How did you do that in the hallway?" He asked but I ignored him and sat next to Lydia.

" Listen to me, okay? Don't talk to Erica or Isaac." I said to her as she worked away. "Why?" she turned to look at me.

" Just don't." I answered back. 

" Trust me, all right?" I smiled and helped her but something caught my attention. 

" If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present." Stiles threatened.

"Really? I've never actually been to one of her big, invite - only birthday parties. I did ask her out once though." Issac smirked knowing he was pissing off Stiles. 

"Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story. I'm gonna pass, thanks." His sarcasms filled his voice.

"It was the first day of freshman year - " Issac started. "oh my god" I whispered.

"And you thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no." Stiles answered back. 

"Yeah. Yeah, she even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain." Issac said looking out the window. I giggled and he turned around and smiled.

"Mm, unrequited love's a bitch. Maybe you should write about it in English class, you know? Channel all that negative energy." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Nah, I was thinking I'd channel it into killing her. I'm not very good at writing." He said without a care in the world.

" And switch" Harris yelled again, 

"What are you gonna do to her?" Alison asked Erica.

"Don't you think the better question is what's she going to do to us? I have to say, you guys are cute together. But you know, I've always had this feeling like I'm a little psychic. I just don't think your gonna last" she smiled.

 "You think you can hurt me by sliding your hand up his thigh?" Alison hissed

"Would you like it better if it were your thigh? Come on. Girl fight in lab. It'll be hot." Erica smirked. I growled at her, "I'll give you a fight" I whispered. She stopped smirking. Alison grinned at me.  

"Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy - You can eat it." Harris smiled. Lydia lifted up the crystal and slim was coming off it. 

" Lydia!" Scott screamed everyone turned around to look at him.

"What?" she asked confused.  

"Nothing." Scott said siting back down. She put it in her mouth and nothing happened. I sighed.

"Derek's outside waiting for Lydia." I whispered.

"Waiting to kill her?" Alison voice filled with fear. "If he thinks she's the kanima, then yes, especially after what happened at the pool." Scott said. 

 "It's not her." Stiles sounded like he lost something special. 

"Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened." Scott whispered 

"No, it can't be her." I said looking at the girl who just put herself in danger.