1.5 Sick

Anna's P.O.V

After watching most of Friends and eat two tubs of ice cream with Scott and Mom and falling asleep in Mom's arms, I was feeling a little better. Although throw out the night my arm started to sting great amount of pain, then I started to get a hot sweat, my eye version was a blur.

But I got up and went to school anyway. My head was pounding, I felt faint. I slowly walked downstairs and grabbed a banana. "ready to- woah you look awful" Scott said stopping midway his run to the door.

"Jeez thanks!" I said getting my bag and head out to Stiles's Jeep. I climbed into the back, my head started to spin. "Anna, Anna, Anna are you okay?"Stiles said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I tried smiling. "sure" He said and started to drive.

-

"Anna, Anna we are here, baby McCall" "ANNA" Scott shouted scaring me jumping up and hitting my head on the roof of the jeep. "Oh shit" I said holding my head. "You fell asleep, are you sure you're okay?" Stiles said helping me out the Car.

"Yeah yeah just tired" I said trying to focus on my surrounding. "You don't look okay" Scott said taking my arm leading me into school.

"I'm fine" I smiled and walked over to my locker

"I'm fine" I smiled and walked over to my locker. "hey Anna you- you look sick" Alison said holding my face in her hands. "god your really hot" She said taking her hands away. "Yeah I know" I smirked opening my locker.

"you know what I mean" She chuckled. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Gym" I said then the bell rung. "great" she frowned. I laughed hooked arms with her.

-

Once I changed I felt awful, my arm was killing me the most. I walked out onto the race track. I didn't see Issac around. That kinda saddened me but I tried to look past that. "So today you idiots are gonna blah blah blah blah" was all I heard then I heard "Anastasia" it was barely a whispered.

I looked around but no one said anything. Everyone was either listening to coach or talking to each other. "Anastasia" it said again but in an English accent.I looked off in the distance and saw a figure. It wasn't anyone who I knew.

Then they clicked their fingers and everything went black.