1.0 I can't do this

Anna's P.O.V

When I got home that night my bruise has spread up my arm to my collarbone. "maybe I should ask Scott" I whispered. "what do you need to ask" He smiled walking into the room with a lacrosse jersey.

I quickly pulled down my sleeve. "Nothing, what's that for" I smiled. "You, you're gonna wear it so it shows you love me and that you wanna support me" He smiled his goofy smile. I giggled took it from his hand.

I walked into the bathroom and changed. "so what were you gonna ask me" he said from my room. Should I tell him? I sighed and walked into my room and showed him. He jumped up, he screwed his eyebrows up in confusion.

"what happened?" He said running his fingers up my arm. "It happened the other night at the rink I thought it would of gone by now but it's only spreading more" I said looking how purple it was.

"who" "Issac when he tried to grab me" I said pulling my arm away. You could see his mind ticking away. "I don't know I will find out later because we are gonna be late for the game" he said handing me a jacket.

We got into Stiles jeep. "Okay, Anna your first mission-" "oh god please don't call it a mission" I rolled my eyes. "shut up and you and me need to find this book that tells what this thing is" Stiles half yelled.

"thing?" I questioned. "Lizard thing I was telling you about" Scott said. "oh great" I threw my hand up in the air.

We got to school and I saw Issac sitting on the bench ready to play. I smiled at him and he winked at me. The game started and Issac pulled me out from the crowd. "hey did you tell Scott about what happened on the run" he asked.

"no why" I frowned. "don't because he will take you from me" he said looking at Scott. Take me? I'm not his and Scott wouldn't do that. "I'm not your's Issac" I said he looked at me in confusion. "what do you mean?" he said hurt.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean I'm your's" I said staring at him in disbelieve. "tell me you didn't feel something when I kissed you " He growled. Something inside made him look so much like his dad.

I backed away. "I did-" "you won't even come near me!" he said kicking the ground. "Issac stop" I whispered, Scared. "you know what I didn't feel anything, Derek asked me to get close to you to get closer to Scott" he hissed.

"but then I slowly started to fall for you and you just turn me away like I mean nothing to you" he said. "Is that how you really feel about me" I said, hurting my mind wanted to scream, punch and kick him but my conscience told different.

"you used me" I said a tear slipped from my eye.

His words hit me hard

His words hit me hard. All of a sudden I felt like I was drowning and nothing made sense. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My body felt empty like someone had drained the life out of me .

"if you feel like that then...... then never ever think about me again or talk to me or even look at me" I said walking away. Everything went into slow motion and the tear became uncontrollable, sobbing my body literately shaking.

I finally got out of sight and I broke down. Why did it hurt so much?