2.0 Pizza

Anna's P.O.V

I got home to find Stiles and Scott sat in my room. "Hey guys?" I said on confused. They both smiled. "Can I help you?" I asked. Stiles got up and put his arm around my shoulder. "How was training?" He smiled. 

"great" I huffed falling onto the bed. "what do you both want?" I whined my body hurt. "More training" Scott said. "ugh" I groaned. "It's just learning how to control your anger" Stiles smiled. 

"well I'm not angry now" I said. "oh we just thought Derek would annoy you- a lot" Scott said.  "Just order some pizza and get some ice cream" I smiled. 

They both smiled and rushed downstairs. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I quickly had a shower and changed into my comfy clothes. I walked downstairs and put on Friends. 

"So about this Kanima, who do you think it is?" I asked. "To be honest we have no clue" Stiles smiled and handed me a pizza. "oh my dad said that Issac is being dropped from the charges of killing his dad because Jackson told him that he didn't see them fighting" he said stuffing pizza in his mouth.

"Oh I found out that the thing it goes after murderers" Scott said. "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott stupidly smiled. I frowned in confusion.  

" You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship.' " Stiles quoted making me chuckled at them. "What" Scott smiled. "you two like an old married couple" I giggled. They both rolled there eyes and laughed. 

Something has been playing on my mind for a while. "Scott how did you get throw your first full moon" I asked. He looked at me blankly. "I found something that pulled me back to this world, an anchor" He said.

"and what was the anchor?" I asked. "Alison" He smiled. That made me think who could be my anchor?

 That made me think who could be my anchor?