1.8 Friends

Anna's P.O.V

Once it was finished I looked down at my skin, the bruise slowly started to fade. I looked back up to Derek smiled weakly. "It will start to heal soon" He said going back to that sour wolf he is. 

I walked back over to Scott and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so so so sorry Scott" I whispered.He pulled me closer. "Don't be" He said. 

I pulled away Allison looked at me in sorrow. "Don't do that" I said trying to smile. "I'm still me" I giggled. Without warning, she pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away and looked at Issac. His eyes were burning into my skin. "Friends?" I smiled opening my arms. He flashed his amazing that makes me melt inside. He pulled me into his long, warm arms. 

"Friends" He whispered in my hair

"Friends" He whispered in my hair. His hug was tight and safe which made me giggle. "Well I guess there only is one person on team Human" Stiles sighed making everyone laugh. "Hey, You have Lydia" I laughed walking over to him.

"We all know she is not human, she is something else" Stiles huffed making everyone laugh louder. "yeah she is something special" Alison flipped her hair like Lydia does."Yeh something special" Stiles smiled. 

"Look your arm...... it's healed" Deaton said. "Welcome to the werewolf world" Issac smiled holding up his hand. I high-fived him. Scott smiled and winked at me. 

"Training tomorrow" He Derek smiled. "ugh" me and Issac groaned in unison. "She's my sister she is training with me" Scott glared at Derek. "No I need to train her, she is a lot stronger than all of us put together because she is a genetic wolf" He glared back. 

"You both can train me, Scott can teach me how to control it and Derek can teach me how to fight" I said. "No" they said in unison, "Umm yes" I smirked. "Learn to deal with it" Stiles added. everyone looked at him. "Yeah learn to deal with it" I backed up Stiles making him smile. 

"But first the Kanima"