1.4 Mama

Anna's P.O.V

Scott slowly walked his way over to the Jeep. Confused, annoyed and upset were the emotions coming from him I could feel them in some sort of weird way. He climbed into the back not saying a word.

I looked over to Issac, his eyes met mine. Everything felt like it was in slow motion, I wanted to run over and pull myself into his arms but I couldn't because everything he said pierced holes in my chest.

Now I'm feeling like falling heavily, recklessly. Trying not to lose my sensibility, but gravity It pulls me into him. But we're young and naive, and he is telling me that someday we'll run off together. I'm starting to think, I'm stuck in a dream cause we're young and we don't know better.

And it's troubling to live this way when you never know ways going to happen tomorrow. But we here and trying to live a life where it's hard to keep everyone safe and alive.

We pulled away from school I felt like crying because all of this is too much.

My hair dripping wet and I'm cold, emotional and tired, I'm slowly giving up with this

My hair dripping wet and I'm cold, emotional and tired, I'm slowly giving up with this. I need a shower and my mom. Every girl goes through something this I know mine is more supernatural and Mom doesn't know but I need her.

"Bye" I muttered to Stiles and got out and walked inside. "Hey Hunny, You wanna- Oh why are you wet?" She said looking concerned. "Scott pushed me in the school pool" I said walking upstairs.

She gave Scott a look and he started to panic. I got in the shower, cleaned and changed into my PJs. I sighed and walked downstairs.Mom saw me and sat next to me.

She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "You look upset what's up?" She said passing me a fluffy blanket. "Everything Mom, I wanna tell you but I promise someone I wouldn't tell anyone and it's just hard trying to understand it but everything changes and-"

Before I could finish tears were slipping from my eyes on my cheek. "I can't do this anymore Mom" she cradled me in her arms.

 "I can't do this anymore Mom" she cradled me in her arms

"Awww Hunny, shhh I'm here" She pulled me closer. Scott walked downstairs and his eyes saddened. He walked over and pulled me and Mom in a hug. "We will help you through this" He whispered so only I could here.