0.9 Running

Anna's P.O.V

I wiped away the tears before anyone asked. I ran my fingers throw my hair. Why does he make me feel like this? I hardly know him. Scott pulled me over "what were you talking about?" He said eyeing Issac.

"Couldn't you hear us?" I question. "No it was like you were blocking my hearing off, I couldn't hear or your heart beat either" His face changed, confused.

"3,2,1 GO" Coach yelled and everyone just to sprint off. I was fast so I manage to get a head start. When I was running I felt more alive, like nothing really matter, like I was running away from my problems.

I had to slow down, I was losing my breath. I looked around at the autumn leaves how there pretty colors form. I stepped backward and lost my balance. Everything was like slow motion, but somehow I didn't hit the hard floor.

I was in someone's arms. I opened my eyes to see Issac. "somehow I can't stay away from you" He whispered looking down to my lips. "you're the one I can't lose" he said looking me in the eyes.

I ran my thumb across his bottom lip

I ran my thumb across his bottom lip. "you need to stay out from me Issac" I whispered. "But I don't want to, I need you" He said. "Anna please" he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle.

A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed.

He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and my heart swelled.

I pulled away and he pulled me onto my feet but close to his chest. "Never ever do that to me again" He smiled. "do what" I giggled. "scare me like that" he chuckled. "come on everyone is catching up" he said taking my hand.