1.9 Training

Anna's P.O.V

"Anna, wake up" Scott said walking into my room. It sounded like he screamed it, I covered my ears and sat up. "Sorry" He laughed sitting on the end of my bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Ummm well you have woke me at 6 in the morning on a Saturday, so a bit pissed" I smiled angrily. "Anna breathe, your eyes are glowing" He said slowly standing up. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.

I opened them again and looked at Scott. "They gone?" I asked. He smiled his cheeky grin. "Yep, you're a natural" He said pulling my sheet off the bed, "Derek called you have training in 15 minutes" he smiled walking out the room.

"At this time in the morning?" I yelled. I heard his chuckle like it was next to me. I groaned and covered my face with my pillow.

-

I manage to get there but a few minutes late. I walked in where Derek told me to meet them. "Well, thanks for being on time!" Derek yelled. "No problem" I smirked, rolling me eye.

"Baby McCall" Issac smiled as I stood next to him. "Lahey" I said back. "What the hell is she here?!" Erica growled. I smirked and showed my yellow eyes. "Same reason as you, bitch" I flipped my hair.

She rolled her eyes and turned to Derek. He told us what to do and we started to practice. Very time I went to take him down, I just got thrown on the floor.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" He yelled I rolled my eyes and Issac laughed at me. Then out of nowhere Erica jumped on him, wrapping her legs around him and smashed her lips into his.

He kissed back. "Woah" I whispered. "She is desperate" Issac smirked making me laugh. "That's the last time you do that." Derek yelled throwing her across the room.

"Why? Because I'm a beta?" She smirked. He glared at her and she pied down.

"No, because I have someone else in mind for you, Scott" He smirked knowing I would react. "Scott huh well good luck getting past Stiles" I laughed. "are you sure about that?" Erica smirked.

Before I knew it I pushed her to the ground and my hands were around her throat. "Pretty sure" I smirked. Derek pulled me off her and threw me over to Issac.

" Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Issac Whined helping me up.

"Come here." Derek growled. Then snapped a bone in Issac's arm. I stepped forward and growled. "Protective already?" Erica smirked

"A hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" He screamed.

" If they wanted us dead why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" I said helping Issac up.

" I don't know. But they're planning something. And you, especially, know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you." He stated.

" He stated