3.0 Window

Anna's P.O.V

Me and Scott got home, Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey guys where have you been?" She smiled. Scott panicked looking at me to save our ass. I have always been a great liar.

"You know work and study group" I smiled, getting the plates from the cupboard and handing them to Scott. He smiled and mouthed a thank you. "Oh good just you guys didn't answer your phones I got worried." She mumbled serving dinner.

I smiled and started to eat, Then I remembered Issac was coming over. So I saved a little dinner for him. "So your both failing English, math and chemistry huh?" She spoke so naturally. My eyes widened.

"shoot" I whispered. "Yeah 'shoot' what the hell is going on with both of you?" She yelled. "umm well we have our next test soon" Scott saved. "so don't worry" I smiled adding onto the lie. I hate lying to mom. 

"Well I'm gonna finish this upstairs while studying" I smiled take my plate from the table

"Well I'm gonna finish this upstairs while studying" I smiled take my plate from the table. Scott shot me a confused look. "okay honey" mom said. I walked upstairs and into my room. As I walked in Issac was climbing in the window.

He flashed his smile that melts me inside. I smiled back and handed him the plate of food. "aw thanks I'm starving" He said literally eating everything in seconds. I giggle at him and his hunger.

Then he had a bit of sauce under his lip. "Come here" I whispered stepping closer running my thumb under his lip. He placed his hand on my lower back and the other hand was on my hip. He looked down to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Anna, I have to do this because its driving me insane that I can't, Everyday I can't do this, I can't feel that warmth feeling when I kiss your lips. Like the day of the run, when I kissed you It felt like I was the luckiest man alive to have you in my arms" he whispered. 

"Everyone is addict to something to take away the pain, my addiction is you" It was like something had hit me, my emotion suddenly got the best of me. I'm in love with him. Issac, I'm in love with him.   

"Scott will kill you" I smiled. "but it will be worth it" He smiled leaning down. The moment was so still, and yet so fluid. He moved towards me slowly, his eyes full of emotion. I wondered what he saw in my eyes. It didn't matter, because both of ours closed and his mouth gently closed over my own. His lips moved softly with mine.

For what felt like an eternity we both pulled away catching our breaths. " I needed that" I whispered smiling resting my hands on his chest. "I needed you" He softly beamed. He pulled me closer into his chest. 

"I heard what you said to me when you stayed the night" I looked up at him. "I know and I'm glad you heard it" he smiled. "So does this mean you're my-" I cut him off. "yes" I smiled leaning up and kissed his lips slowly but full of passion.