2.8 Safe

Anna's P.O.V

The sunlight beamed into my room, warming my face and I rolled over to find no Issac. I saw a note balancing against my glass of water. I moved closer and looked at the note.

I wish I could have stayed but your brother came home and I didn't wanna get you in trouble. Last night was great, Do you know you talk in your sleep? It's cute though. See you at training Sweet cheeks.

I giggled and put the note inside my Chemistry book. I got up and got ready for training. I walked downstairs and saw mom glaring at Scott. I smirked and casually walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey mom, aren't you meant to be at work?" I said grabbing a banana and turning around on my heels. "Shoot, I will see you tomorrow working late, love you both" She smiled and kissed my forehead rushing out.

"So what did you do" I smirked jumping up onto the counter

"So what did you do" I smirked jumping up onto the counter. "Jackson has a restraining order against me and Stiles" he huffed. My eyes widen. "What the hell, you only took him home- Right?" I asked.

He shook his head. "You kidnapped him?!" I yelled. He nodded. "And I wasn't the one who knocked him out" he laughed. "so what did you do last night?" He asked. Shit he knows. I slowly turned around from putting my waste in the bin.

"Yes I could literally taste his scent, Anna" He yelled. "what did you do?" he yelled louder. "nothing just watched some friends and that's all, okay" I hissed. "I don't believe you" He hissed back. "Fine" I screamed.

I walked past him but dumped his shoulder a flash of the image of Issac of when he was in my room passed through my mind. "woah, wait touch me again" He asked. I placed my hand on either side of his head.

The whole of that night was played in seconds. I pulled away and looked him. "I guess you were right" He said. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out to Derek's place.

-

"So why do we need their help?" Issac said as I walked in." Because it's harder to kill than I thought and I still don't know who it is." Derek said. Wait they don't know who the Kanima is?

" And they do?" Issac looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"They might. Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side." He looked at me. Knowing he was talking about my brother and his pack. "Nope you are not dragging me into this!" I said holding my hands up.

"Mm. Scott or Stiles?" Erica smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Either." Derek simply said.

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." I spoke up, worrying.

"I'm aware of that." He said throwing a bag of chains on the table.

"Oh my, these look comfortable." Erica gasped pulling a spike headband out.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Issac said. "That's easy look" I wolfed out in seconds. Derek's eyebrow shot up. I changed back and smiled. "how- wait another power" He said.

"There hasn't been time." He turned to Issac.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means - that means you're alone " Issac said. "They haven't found us." He sighed.

"Yet! So how about we forget the kanima?" Issac smiled.

"We. Can't! There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid - at all. I don't know what he knows or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first." Derek said deep in thought.