0.6 Finding out

Anna's P.O.V

I walked out of class smiling to myself yet once again then all of a sudden I felt someone throw me other their shoulder. Stiles. You know how I know this is because He does it all the time when he needs me and knows I will refuse.

"I have I ever said you have a nice ass" I said slapping it. "ouch and yes you have way too many times and yours is nice too!" he said slapping mine. "ouch" I giggled.

"So what are you making me do now?" I said as I felt him throw me in the backseat of his jeep. "you're gonna tell me what you and Issac were talking about" He smiled as I climbed into the front seat of the Jeep.

"Where is Scott?" I asked. "Giving Alison a ride home, don't change the subject" He smiled his evil smile. "Only if you tell me what you and Scott are up too" I smirked. His face changed in second to nervous.

I pressed the locks on the Jeep, he gulped. "Ask Scott he will tell you" He nervously smiled. "nope I'm asking you" I stubbornly smiled. "well I'm not gonna tell you" He said crossing his arms like a 3 years old and stick his bottom lip out.

"Then I'm not gonna tell you what me and Issac were talking about" I said copying his movement. "oh your good" He huffed turning the keys, starting the jeep.

"Nope, I'm just really stubborn" I laughed. On the way home I saw Scott's outside the Ice rink place, where mom used to take me Ice skating when I was little.

"Ugh Stiles pull over I'm gonna walk the rest" I smiled. "what it's like a 35 minute walk" He complained. "Just pull over" I half yelled, making him flinch. "ok ok" he huffed. "Thanks" I said getting out.

He nodded his head and started to drive down the road. Until he was out of sight I walked over to the doors. Unlocked...umm that's strange. I pushed open the door and walked into. "Scotty" I yelled.

I heard a crash and a thud. Scott. I ran over to the rink and saw 5 people on the rink. Scott, Erica, Boyd, Issac and someone else. I froze on the spot, looking at all their face. They looked like... like... wolves.

I started to back away from the rink, then my walk broke out into a run. But someone or something wrapped their arms around me pulling me into their rock hard chest. I started to scream but they covered my mouth.

"Nah ah ah little one" A deep husky voice whispered in my ear. He pulled me onto the rink. I saw all of them, there faces, extra hair, fangs, yellow and blue eyes. "So you must be Anastasia, heard a lot about you" the voice from behind me spoke.

My body went still, I relaxed something someone taught to do in these situations. My eyes didn't leave Scott's. "Let her go Derek" He growled louder. "why so you can save her because you like to save everyone don't you Scott" Derek hissed.

His hand was still over my mouth, I realize I had a really sharp pen in my pocket. I slowly pulled it out and stuck it in his side. He wined in pain letting go of my body. I fell to the icy floor but quickly pushed myself up.

I glared at Issac. His face filled with guilt. "what the hell are you" I yelled at all of them. "oh you haven't told her" Erica smirked. Scott's face filled with horror. "well hunny we are werewolves and your brother here is one too" She smirked again.

My eye flicked to hers, she walked closer. "Aww your heart is racing isn't it" her smirked grew bigger. I closed my eye stopping the tears then opened them in rage. She looked at my chest in shock.

Then looked back up to my eyes. "How-" before she finished her sentence I kick her straight in the chest sending her flying. Derek ran at me, Scott screamed: "You dare touch her and I will kill you all".

The room shook, I turned to Derek locking eyes with him. He looked shocked like Erica. "Your heart-" "Shut up and tell me what the hell is going on" I screamed. Everyone looked at Scott. I turned around to look at him.

"Anna please, trust me on this but just wait and a minute" He said softly. I stared at him but nodded. "Did Derek tell you everything, and I don't mean going out of control on the full moon I mean everything?" He said walking toward Boyd.

"He told me about the hunters" Boyd said looking at him."And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want there is other ways to get it" He yelled." I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd looked down.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek" Scott said give Derek a look. Issac's eyes were on the floor not once did he look at me.

"That really hurts, Scott. I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met? " he smirked not taking his eyes away from Scott.

"Hm. In a word - Transformative" She growled showing her teeth. "of course" I mumbled, she shot me a glare but I fake smiled back.

"Isaac?" again Derek spoke. I snapped my head in Issac direction. He took a breath and smirked at Scott.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." when he said that something inside of me drowned, really? I started to like Issac and now well....

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight" He hissed.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek smiled thinking he won. But I know Scott he won't leave until he has won.

" I meant fair for them" he growled, his eye turning yellow and back to his normal color.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" I watched how Derek moved it was like he owned the place.

"It's true. It is about power." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and headed off the rink but Issac stopped me. "let go" I hissed. "let me just talk" He panicked. "no" I whispered.

"Don't. You don't wanna be like them" Scott yelled to Boyd. "yeah Boyd do you really want to be like that, a killer" I said looking at Issac. I pulled my hand away from his and sadness filled his face.

 I pulled my hand away from his and sadness filled his face

"You're right. I wanna be like you" he smiled at Scott then lifted his shirt to show a massive bite. "Oh my god" I whispered walking off the rink.