1.6 Think about it

Anna's P.O.V

My eyes shot open and body reacted fast and sprung up to my feet. I looked around, I didn't know where I was. Then a man walked out from behind a tree.

"Well, hello love" The English accent fresh in my ears. "You looked a bit confused there don't you know who I am?" He smirked. "Let me guess, supernatural?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm kinda new to this whole supernatural world" I smiled.

"well, I'm Klaus Mikealson, a name people fear but with you, you should not fear" He smirked again walking closer. "So, Klaus what do you want?" I asked.

"Well you're a very special person in the supernatural world now seeing you're the first genetic wolf " He smirked bigger. "but-" " I know you haven't changed but your brother has so that means you're a very powerful when you become a wolf" His smirk grows bigger and bigger.

"But I'm not gonna become a wolf" I said fear filling up my lungs. "well you will die because of that bruise your arm. You see from Issac your little lover Imprinting on you, it triggered your powers"

I looked down at my Bruise it had spread across my body.

"And you don't want to die and put your friends and family through hell do you? Do wanna waste your power?" He questioned.

I looked up at him. "You're only telling me this because you want something from me?" I glared at him. "well your right there little one"he smirked. "I want you to use your power to protect my daughter, Hope" He smiled. A little girl appeared from behind the tree and ran into his arms.

I smiled at her and stepped closer. "She's just a baby, why on earth should I protect her when she has you?" I asked. "You see I'm from a family that has caused millions of hatred and fights over the thousand years we have been alive" He looking down at hope.

"But when she came along, my enemies found my weak spot and that's her and my family" He said with no emotion in his face. "I would help but I'm not just gonna give up my life to save hers" I said .

"well you don't have a choice now" he said looking at my arm. I bit my lip and looked away. "what will happen" I said.

"Someone will change you and when you learn to control it, that's when you will get another visit from me" He smiled.

"Okay" I whispered. " I must go but If you don't change you will die" He said.

Then everything started to become white, I shot up for breath. Fresh air filled my lungs, "Anna" Scott's voice filled my ears. "Klaus Mikealson" I breathed out catching Derek's attention. Lydia, Alison, Scott, Stiles, Derek and Issac were here.

And we are at the Vet's ?