1

"Miles, where ya goin'?"

"Nowhere."

"That's why you're packing a bag with food and a camera and...documents?"

You were currently questioning Miles Upshur about where he was going, the more time he said he was going nowhere, the more frustrated you got.

"Can I come with you?" You ask, standing on your tip-toes, looking over Miles' shoulder, he quickly closes his bag and shoots you a quick glare.

Ah, I almost forgot to introduce you to... Yourself... Your name is {F/N} {S/N} and you are {AGE} years old, you weren't good friends with Miles Upshur, he was more of a friend of a friend, a friend of {B/F/N} to be specific, but still, you pestered him every time you got a chance.

And God did he hate it.

Your relationship with Miles was... Strange to say the least. There were days where you would be incredibly nice to him, and he would be somewhat nice to you, but there were other days where you would bother him to no end.

This certain day was a "bother him to no end" day.

You two were the best of frenemies, nothing could separate you two, mostly because you clung to him like a sloth clinging to a branch.

"Come on, I'll stop bugging you if you tell me where you're going!" You sit down and grab onto the sleeve of his jacket, preventing him from leaving.

"It's none. Of your. Business." Miles yanks his arm away, he says goodbye to your friend, {B/F/N} and completely ignores you as he walks out of the small apartment.

"I can't believe him." You huff, letting your {H/C} bangs fall in front of your face (if you don't have bangs sorry but you do know).

(I'm joking that sounded a bit mean, but if you really don't have bangs, deal with it)

"You know, you could follow him." {B/F/N} laughs at you as you huff and begin to sink into the couch.

"He'd just complain the whole time." You let out a depressing sigh.

"And? He does that all the time anyway?... Listen, I know where he's going." {B/F/N} walks over to you and sits down next to you, slightly interested, you sit up.

"Where is he going?" You question your good friend.

"He's going to Mount Massive Asylum." As soon as {B/F/N} said that, you sprinted to the door, putting your shoes and jacket on as quickly as possible.

"Okay, thanks {B-" You were about to run out the door but you stop as you feel someone grab the hood of your jacket.

"Not so fast, you need a flashlight, it'll be dark." {B/F/N} walks into the kitchen for a moment, leaving you confused at the door, you were almost jumping with excitement, you couldn't wait to pester Miles, and at an asylum, too, he'd probably have to be locked in there after having to spend time with you.

{B/F/N} walked out of the kitchen and threw you a flashlight, they walked over to you and gave you a small backpack, you opened the backpack to see five batteries, a bottle of water, some band-aids, and an old Nokia phone.

"What's the Nokia for?" You ask, looking up at your friend, confused.

"It's got my number, so incase your phone dies, you can phone me on that... It can also be used as a weapon, I guess.." {B/F/N} shrugs after saying the last part, you nod understandingly and you say your goodbyes and make your way to your car.

(Hi, me again, if you're not old enough to drive a car... I don't know, think of something badass like you hot wired a car or you stole your parents family car in an act of teenage rebellion.)

Once the car is unlocked, you obviously get in the car and place the backpack in the passenger seat. You sigh to yourself.

"Mount Massive Asylum, huh?" You say to yourself, almost in a whisper, trying to remember where to asylum was, you shivered.

Asylums had always given you the spooks, and Mount Massive was definitely one for spooking.

You shake your head as you realise there's no time to waste and you make your way towards the asylum.

In all honesty you didn't want to go, you didn't want to deal with trespassing on private property, you didn't want to deal with the creepy asylum itself, you didn't even want to deal with wasting your cars gas.

But, anything for Miles Upshur, right?