26

(Hi, I just finished Life Is Strange and I lOVE IT!!¡ I kind of want to write a story, should I? If you think I should please comment who you would want the reader to be ((e.g Max's friend/sister or a world where Max doesn't exist meaning someone else would be able to have powers((I wonder who))

"Hey, why didn't we just drive here?" Waylon asks, out of breath as the three of you stood next to your car.

"Dramatic effect." You shrug as you make your way to the gate. {B/F/N}, grabs onto your arm, you turn to face them.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" They ask, you take a deep breath in and nod.

"Yeah." You snatch your arm away from them and continue walking to the gate. Waylon quickly speed walks to catch up to you as you open the gate and make your way to the door, you head held high.

You didn't really see the need of going back, for your ear? For your backpack? For Miles? Who knows.

"I-I might just wait here... Alone... In the...almost...dark..." Your friend looks up at the sun setting, then looks back and you and Waylon, they sigh to themselves and speed walk to catch up to the two of you.

"All real threats are dead, so we'll be fine." You explain to your friend, Waylon furrows his eyebrows.

"What about Chris Walker? Last time I saw him he was alive. That fuckers everywhere." He argues, you sigh.

"Dead. Walrider threw him into a closed air vent." You quickly explain, Waylon nods understandingly, your friend looks at the two of you as if you were insane, you weren't.

"So... How is every other threat... Dead?" They ask quietly, you shrug as the three of you make your way into the asylum.

"Trager was crushed by an elevator after fighting Miles, Father Martin was burned alive on a cross because he's a dick, I don't know what happened to the twins, they might still be alive, and the Walrider, obviously, is still a thing." You tell them, they stare at you shocked as you press the elevator button.

"Eddie Gluskin was impaled." Waylon decides to speak up.

"Eddie Gluskin? Never heard of him." You say as the three of you get in the elevator.

"He was probably my biggest problem here, chased me around, tried to cut my dick off, tried to hang me, and got impaled while doing so." Waylon tells you the quick story of Eddie Gluskin, you nod as the elevator stops, you were the first to get out.

"What are you gonna use...?" Your friend asks, obviously starting to get serious about what was actually happening, instead of accusing you of being insane.

"Um... This!" You state as you pick up and random gun on the ground.

"That's convenient." Waylon says, chuckling to himself.

"What are you gonna use it on...?" You friend expands the question.

"Either myself or Miles, who knows at this point." You had realised that your jokes seemed more morbid and/or depressing than they were when you first arrived at Mount Massive, that might of been from the trauma or it might of been from the fact that you were willing to shoot both yourself and/or Miles.

"I don't think the Walrider was able to survive without Billy Hope in that life pod...thing." You couldn't put your finger on the name of the thing that you and Miles had found Billy Hope in.

"Do you think Miles maybe...?" {B/F/N}'s sentence trails off, not hearing most of what they said, you nod.

"Yeah, maybe."