25

( Hi! I'm thinking about writing a story where it follows the plot of Whistleblower, another reader insert but instead of annoyingly following Miles Upshur to Mount Massive Asylum, you (possibly) annoyingly work with Waylon Park, should I?)

"{Y/N}, Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to you?" Your good friend, {B/F/N}, grabs onto your shoulders, you shake your head, insisting you're fine, you invite Waylon Park into your friends house. While driving, Waylon tried convincing you to go to the hospital, but you, of course, had to go and tell your friend everything that had happened.

"I'm fine, I just got stabbed." You laugh as you lie down on the couch, Waylon lifts your legs up and sits under them.

"Where's Miles, who is this?" {B/F/N} follows you into the living room.

"This is Waylon Park, I found him after I got stabbed, Miles is... Miles is at the asylum..." Your voice suddenly got quiet, it was obvious by the tone in your voice you didn't want to talk about it, who would?

"Is... Is he alright...?" Your friend walks closer towards you, you take a deep breath in.

"He's dead." Your face falls flat, as does your friends, Waylon sits awkwardly, looking around at the floral wallpaper.

"I... Fuck..." Your friend was lost for words, as were you, Waylon wasn't.

"I understand that you might need to process all of this, but she's been stabbed and is bleeding out." Waylon explains to your friend, he quickly looks over at you and you nod, signalling that you really should of went to the hospital before doing anything else, Waylon and {B/F/N} help you up and you all make your way to {B/F/N}'s car.

"You took Miles' car...?" They ask you, you scoff and nod.

"It's mine now." You declare, {B/F/N} laughs as they help you in the car, Waylon sits in the back seats with you and {B/F/N} begins driving.

"So... How did Miles...?" Your friend awkwardly tries starting a conversation.

"He got shot... Then possessed... Kind of?" You yourself were confused as of what actually happened, you saw Miles get shot many times, then he came back with the Walrider? At least, that's what you thought.

"Possessed? Really {Y/N}?" Your friend looks at you as if you were stupid, they thought it was just your imagination, they thought that because you were stabbed, you went insane.

That's not how being stabbed works.

"She's not lying." Waylon defends you, you nod smugly, your friend shakes her head.

"The two of you have been through a lot, let's just get you to the hospital." And with that, your friend says no more.

"We have to get him back." You whisper to Waylon, Waylon shrugs.

"There's no point in trying, he's gone. The best we can do for him is expose Mount Massive for the shit show it is." Miles whispers back, your friend raises an eyebrow through the mirror, you smile calmly, your friend sighs and continues looking at the road.

"Well should at least try! We can't leave him there to rot!" You complain, your voice getting louder and your friend becoming more suspicious.

"We're gonna have to if you care about living. You're being selfish if you think about it." Waylon tells you, you raise an eyebrow.

"You're wanting to go back to the place where your friend or whatever he was died just so you can see him one last time, knowing that there's no way to save him. You don't want to go to save him, you want to go and see him, you'll die." Waylon warns you, but you shake your head.

"{B/F/N}, stop the car." You demand, your friends eyes widen.

"Shut up, {Y/N}, I'm not stopping the-" They laugh at you but you quickly cut them off.

"I said stop the fucking car!" You shout, your friend jumps a bit and slams their foot on the break.

You open the door, slam it shut and begin walking down the road. You knew where the asylum was, you drove down this road to get to it.

"{Y/N}, I'm not gonna force you, but get back in the car!" Your friend shouts to you.

"Fuck off!" You snap back at them, they stare, shocked, Waylon sighs and jumps out of the car.

"I, not you too! Come on, both of you get back here!" Your friend tries to convince the two of you to get back into the car, but it was no use. They get out of the car and begin following you.

"You know, we could of just drove to the asylum."