17

GOD HATES MONEY

GOD ALWAYS PROVIDES A WAY

"What a crock of absolute shit." You turn the corner to walk into the next room, you almost didn't notice the twins standing at the door.

"You are. We will join the Walrider in just a moment." You hear one of them say, you furrow your eyebrows.

You and Miles carefully walked down the church hall and the both of you got more and more freaked out as you noticed Father Martin nailed to a cross.

"My job. The two of you alone shall escape to tell them. This is your penultimate act of witness. The promise of the prophets was always freedom and death. And here it is." Father Martin tells the two of you, there were people around him praying and sobbing.

"You, you boy, will watch and record my death, my resurrection. And together we will be free. You are no longer in any danger, I've fixed the elevator. It will take you to freedom. We will all of us be free. Now, my son." As soon as he finishes, a man standing next to him throws a match onto him.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" You scream as you take a few steps back, horrified at the sight of the burning Father Martin. Miles quickly grabs a key that was on a small table and slowly starts to back up out of the chapel, you do the same.

As soon as the two of you slowly backed up out of the chapel, you sprinted.

"I can't believe he just one-upped Jesus Christ himself in shitty ways to die." You shout, while Miles was running, he was scribbling down a note, chuckling when you said what you had said.

There was a vent at the end of the hall, you and Miles quickly jumped up into it and speed-crawled through it and jumped out.

As soon as you were out of the vent, Chris Walker was at the end of the hall, you were extremely annoyed by this as you and Miles started sprinting again.

You were led to a mysterious room that was so dark you couldn't tell what it was, your best guess was a kitchen but you had already seen about five of those.

You and Miles sprinted into the kitchen??? and jumped into a nearby vent.

You jumped out the vent and were greeted with more kitchen???, you sat down on a table to catch your breath.

"Never again, never again, am I listening to {B/F/N}." You declare, Miles scoffs.

"That's right, they told you I was coming here... I'm never telling them anything again." Miles laughs, the two of you were silent for a minute until you got up and walked out of the kitchen and to the elevator.

You out the key in the elevator and Miles stood next to you, sighing happily.

"This is it." He says as the elevator starts to go down.

"We're getting out of here!" You were jumping with excitement.

You and Miles had been through true horrors, but, unlike Miles, you miraculously managed to keep a large amount of your sanity.

Miles had lost two fingers, you had lost an ear.

You had been chased by psychopaths, crazy doctors.

You had been chasing around a "priest" that in the end, ended up getting some of his shitty worshipers to burn him alive.

It was truly a mess.

But that mess was about to come to an end.

Or so you thought.