11

(By the way I've written most of the chapters out and I'm really impatient and want to post them all but I cANT cause it'll seem rushed fuck me life.)

"So... How the fuck...?" You and Miles were awkwardly making your way down a dark corridor, you weren't wanting to talk much.

"I don't know... I opened the door and a black shadow was flying towards me..." You explain quickly and quietly.

"Oh... Right then." Miles closes his eyes and nods, you would usually so loud and obnoxious, it was weird seeing you so quiet and not wanting to speak.

He knew you'd recover quickly enough, though.

"There's a ladder." You point at the ladder on the side of the wall, Miles quietly walks in front of you and climbs up the ladder, it leads the two of you to the roof.

The two of you quietly walked across the roof until there was a gap you had to jump over.

"Are you kidding me? I really can't be bothered with this." You whine as you take a couple of steps back and jump across the gap, Miles does the same and he chuckles at your "I can't be bothered" attitude.

The rest of your journey across the roof consisted of jumps and slowly climbing across ledges.

You'd had it.

"You know, for an asylum with so many crazy people and a fucking ghost wandering around, you'd think they'd have enough money to fix the damn roof!" You complain, you were back to your old self, Miles was a bit concerned on how quickly you went from being traumatised by the Walrider to complaining about roofs, but he was just happy you were loud and obnoxious again.

There was a gate with a hole in it that you and Miles climes through, you were about to continue walking but you heard something.

"You have to get out." You hear a harsh whisper, you and Miles quickly whip your heads around to try and find where the voice came from, you noticed a man pressing his face up against the fence, you slowly walked over to him.

"I can see his ghost." The man says, pressing his face further into the fence, you furrowed your eyebrows and quickly guessed that the man was talking about the Walrider, you quickly walked away from him, Miles following you.

"I'm away to go check the doors over here." You tell Miles, he nods as the two of you quickly split up.

Sadly, the doors you checked were unable to open, you went back to Miles.

"How do you know you're not a patient?" A man in a straight jacket asks him. Miles states down at the man, not reacting, you walked over to him and pulled on his jacket.

"Miles, come on." You get his attention, he suddenly snaps out of whatever though she was having and nods.

"There's another hole in the fence." You tell Miles as you climb through it, ripping part of your jeans while doing so, Miles laughed.

"What's so funny?!" You spit bitterly.

"You ripped your jeans and I didn't." He snorts, pointing down at his perfectly unripped bloodstained jeans.

"Laugh it up, at least I still have all my fingers." You flipped him the bird.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He turns his head to show you his ear. You roll your eyes and walk ahead of him.

You were speed walking in front of Miles but quickly stopped yourself and nearly fell over as you realised you were right behind Chris Walker.

You covered your mouth so he wouldn't hear you hyperventilating, and you and Miles quickly walked to the side.

After walking in total silence without getting spotted by Chris Walker for at least five minutes, you and Miles came across some boxes which you climbed up which led to a ledge that you had to walk across.

After a minute, you and Miles jumped down from the ledge, landing on nice, comfortable garbage bags.

"Come on, there's a light!" You shout hopefully, just as you and Miles entered where the source of the light was coming from, Chris Walker suddenly appeared.

"Fuck yes there's a gap!" You cheer as you sprint and slide through the small gap at the bottom of the wall, Miles does the same.

You and Miles sigh as you were greeted with more outside.

"So, what I'm getting from this is, Father Martin was saying a load of bullshit, and sent us to our doom." You look up at Miles, giving him an "I told you so" look.

"Maybe... Or! Chris Walker tried to kill him, so he went to the female ward!" Miles jumps up excitedly, realising that there was still time to prove you wrong.

"Ugh, I'm tried of chasing that child molester around!" You whine, Miles just laughs as he sees an open window and runs to it, you lazily trail behind him.

As soon as you entered the female ward, the atmosphere changed, outside, you didn't feel safe at all, you thought going inside would make you feel at least a little bit more safe.

But, with the way this place looked, it made you feel worse.

"You saw the Walrider, didn't you?" You and Miles hear a sudden voice, you turn to the room that was filled with rubble and you notice Father Martin standing at the top of the room where a door was.

"You're beginning to understand, but not yet. Even Abraham had to cast his eyes to the ground. But soon, soon. This way. Revelation is at hand." Father Martin says as he walks off to God knows where.

"Oh maybe Chris Walker tried to kill him so he hid in the female ward! Oh looks at me I'm Miles Upshur and I'm an idiot!" You mock Miles voice as the two of you begin walking around.

"So, I might of been wrong." Miles shrugs, trying to brush off he subject.

"Might of? He's just fucked off to who knows where because one of us saw the fucking Walrider!"

"Hey, {Y/N}?"

"What?"

"How did you know it was the Walrider?"