2

"Miles, my man, my boy, my dude, my-"

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I came to surprise you!" You cheer, you had found Miles trying to look for an entrance to get into the asylum.

"How did you even know I was here? You need to leave, now!" Miles tells you, but you shake your head.

"{B/F/N} told me, and I'm not leaving, I wasted god knows how much money on car gas, so I'm staying!" You declare, Miles just sighs and shakes his head.

"Fine, do what you like, but don't follow me." He says as he starts climbing up a ladder that lead to a bunch of wooden planks, it was obvious that there was construction happening on the building.

You shrugged as you decided to follow him up the ladder, he hadn't noticed until he got near the top floor.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Miles shouts, obviously annoyed by your presence, but you didn't care if he was annoyed.

"Look, I can help! I don't know why you're here, but for whatever reason, I'll help!" You tell him, he sighs and puts a hand to his head, he had obviously given up trying to get you to leave.

"Look, you probably won't get it, basically this place needs to be exposed 'cause apparently they done some pretty shitty things." Miles explains, treating you like a child.

"I get it, I get it." You try to nod coolly.

"Alright, come on then." He hurries you, almost pushing you forward.

"There's an entrance." He point at a window that was only a few steps away, you took this opportunity to walk in front on him, nearly falling in the process, and getting into the asylum before him. As you climbed through the window, the light that lit the messy room, went out, Miles takes out his camcorder that had night vision on it, and you took out your handy flash light. The flash light wasn't the strongest, so there wasn't much light, but there was enough light to be able to see where you were going.

You and Miles walked out of the room silently and into the room across the hall, you shined the light on the couches, and you noticed three men slumped over on three different couches, you, stupidly, decided to walk over to them, you tapped one of the men on the shoulder.

No response.

You tapped again.

No response.

You kneeled down to get a closer look at the mans face, you put the flashlight in your mouth and lifted the mans head.

That was when you realised he was dead.

In a panic you shove the man down and stand up, taking many steps back, the TV turns on and loud static noises come out of the TV, this obviously scares Miles as he puts his camcorder down and jumps back.

"You're not scared of dead bodies but you're scared of a TV...?" You furrow your eyebrows at him.

"I'm not scared of it, you idiot, it was bright on the camcorder and it basically blinded me!" Miles snaps at you, you shake your head, not believing him as you walk out into the corridor, Miles sighs as he follows behind you.

You were quickly peeking in every room you saw, Miles saw his as an opportunity to overtake you, he quickly runs in front of you, he's was the leader now.

As you both quietly walked through the corridor, you noticed that there was blood on the wall.

You and Miles were about to go and investigate a bathroom, but as soon as the two of you walked in, you both noticed a dead body, Miles walks up to it.