24

The elevator stopped on the first floor, the door opened and you carefully made your way out. You noticed a man leaning on the door, he was wearing a fancy suit, it was obvious he wasn't a patient so you walked over to him.

"Are you alright?" You make your way towards him, he had been stabbed, you kneeled down next to him.

"Oh... Are you... Are you a patient?" He asks weakly, he quickly notices that you aren't wearing a patients outfit, he seemed a bit more calm, but he realised the amount of blood on you and his face rises in panic.

"No, no, not at all! Actually... I came here with my, uh, friend, he said that he thought this place was shitty and needed to be exposed, but, he died, so now I'm fucked, and it seems like you're pretty fucked." You try to explain, but you were a mess, you were trying to figure out everything you were saying, which was hard.

"Oh, right! Well, help me up, we can get out of here together!" The man reaches his hand up to you, you go to grab it, but you hear a voice.

"Don't!" You hear another man shout, you turn around and you see a patient.

"Don't listen to him, he's a patient!" The man on the ground tells you, this confused you so much, you kept looking down at the man, then over to the patient, his face didn't look deformed like the rest, he looked genuinely normal, but still, he was dressed like a patient.

"I'm not! I worked here, I betrayed Murkoff, emailed a guy about them needing to be exposed, God knows where the poor bastard is now..." The "patient" sighs, shaking his head. That was when it all clicked.

"You told Miles..." You realised, you took a few steps back from the man dying on the ground.

"You're... You're basically the reason Miles dies!" You had blamed many people, first Miles, then {B/F/N}, now this random man that you had met only minutes ago.

"He's dead...? Shit." He furrows his eyebrows, but his eyes widen as he notices a bloody camera in your hand.

"Have you been recording everything?" He asks you, you go to nod, butt your cut off as someone jumps on top of you, you realise it's the man that had been stabbed, he was holding a knife.

"No one, can know!" He shouts as the knife goes into your stomach, you hold onto your stomach tightly as the man stumbles back, you crawl back, away from him quickly, and the man dressed as a patient runs towards you.

"No... One!" The man that had been stabbed limped towards you and grabbed, he was about to slit your throat, but the Walrider had appeared and threw him back.

The man got thrown around for a minute or two before his guts spill all over you and the other man.

"Fuck... Are you alright?" The man dressed as a patient helps you up, you nudge him away and start walking to the door, he stood still, and you turned around, you then noticed that he had a camera.

"Come on." You nod to the outside, the man quickly nods and jogs/limps over to you.

"By the way, I'm Waylon Park." He introduces himself.

"{Y/N} {S/N}..." You wave slightly, holding onto your stomach as the two of you make your way to Miles' car.

"Holy shit, your ear..." Waylon Park randomly points out, you scoff.

"Miles Upshur got two of his fingers cut off." You tell him, Waylon looks at you amazed.

"You have to show me everything the two of you recorded." He says with wide eyes, you nod.

"Sure, only if you show me everything you recorded, too." You say, you had realised that you had made a new friend and sighed, not happily, but not sadly, Waylon nods.

"So... How did Miles, you know...?" Waylon suddenly asks, the two of you were now nearly at the car.

"Dr. Wernicke is a back stabbing Nazi, that's how." You explain simply, Waylon lets out an awkward "oh", the two of you got to the car that was miraculously unlocked, you climbed in the drivers seat and Waylon quickly jogged around to the passenger seat, he got in quickly.

"Miles is an idiot, he left his keys in here, too... Unbelievable." You shake your head at the late Miles Upshur as you turn the key, you noticed the your car was next to Miles', but you decided to just ditch it.

You would be satisfied with Miles' car anyway.

As you and Waylon buckled your seatbelt and as you handed Miles' camera to Waylon, you noticed a black shadow surrounding the gate.

"Give me the camera..." You say quietly, holding out your hand, Waylon quickly hands back Miles' camera and you put it up to your face, Waylon does the same with his.

The two of you turn on the night vision and you gasped.

"Miles..." You whisper out, Waylon looks over at you.

"No... Holy shit." He looks back at Miles' who was standing there, surrounded by the black shadow known as the Walrider.

"I... Miles!" You open the car door, but Waylon stops you from unbuckling your seatbelt.

"What, no! He's going to kill us!" Waylon tells you, you shake your head.

"Miles wouldn't! He's controlling that thing, I know it, as long as he's controlling it, he's-" You start explaining to Waylon but he cuts you off.

"Shut up and let's go!" He grabs ahold of the gear stick, you put your foot on the pedal and you reverse.

You took you foot off he pedal, only for a moment, but the car was still moving.

Miles/the Walrider had turned the car around and had basically thrown the two of you out of the gate. You forced your foot down onto the pedal and zoomed off.

You slammed the car door shut as you continued driving, you couldn't turn back, you couldn't turn back to Miles.