6

"Miles, I swear, some psycho just knocked me out-" you thought you were lying down and you were about to sit up and start complaining to Miles, but you were already sitting.

"All you talk about is that Miles, you even talk about him in your sleep, you were rambling on about how you wanted to survive with him, quite romantic, really." You hear a voice, you tried to jump up.

"Someone's excited, but you aren't going anywhere... Well, that's a lie, we're going up, you'll get to see your boyfriend!" The person who's voice of heard stood in front of you, you were nearly sick.

All you could do was nod quietly.

The man wheeled high off to a nearby elevator, beside the elevator was an open door that led to freedom, he tormented you about this.

"Want to go on a walk? Go on, I'll wait right here." As soon as he said that, you started stuggling, but the man ignored this.

"So... What's your name?" The two of you were now in the elevator, you weren't trying to be friendly with the man, you just didn't want to refer to him as the ugly man with the nice voice and ass.

"I don't see why I can't tell you my name, you can call me Trager." Trager tells you, you nod, then your eyes widen.

"No way, you're Rick Trager?!" You ask, slightly shocked, the two of you get out of the elevator.

"That I am. You've heard of me?" He asks, you nod.

"I saw a document not too long ago and you were saying that the whole project Walrider thing went tits up and how a man can't survive without his kidneys. I'm a fan, you're a funny man." At this point, you were desperate, trying to persuade a psycho, what could possibly go wrong trying that?

"Ah, I remember writing that, good times." He laughs, you laugh with him, your laughs slowly die down as you enter a bathroom room covered with blood.

"Miles!" You start frantically jumping around in the wheelchair you were in.

"Ah, ah, ah, calm down, we got off on such a good start, don't disappoint me now." Trager tells you, you quickly listen and slowly stop jumping.

"{Y/N}...?" Miles looks up at you, it had looked as if he had puked, his face was extremely pale and he had a mysterious stain running down his shirt, you followed the stain to the ground and that's when you noticed it.

"Miles! You're... Jesus fucking Christ your fingers!" You basically scream, horrified as you saw two of your friends fingers lying on the floor.

That was when you, like Miles.

Had puked.

You were hyperventilating as Rick Trager walked towards you, holding a butcher knife.

"Do you know, why I'm here, {Y/N}?" Trager asks you, gliding the blade over your hands and arms, not strong enough to cut or slice you. You quickly shake your head, the butcher knife goes far too close to your ear.

"I'm here, to make you believe, and that's what I'm gonna do." With that, Rick Trager grabs onto your ear and starts cutting, you let out a scream and started kicking, but as he cut further, you were on the verge of passing out.

Until he slapped you.

"Don't you go passing out on me, you still have so much to see!" He exclaims, when he had nearly cut through your entire ear, but not quite, he stops.

"Damn it, should of used the scissors." He throws the butcher knife onto a cart.

"I'll be back, kiddos!" He shouts as he takes the cart and walks out of the door.

"Fuck this, fuck my life, I want to die, I can't fucking take this... That's it, I'd rather be dead than stay in this fucking shithole any longer!" You scream, you had finally had it.

With a lot of effort and ignoring Miles' concerns asking if you were okay, you broke away from the wheelchair, you stood silently, shaking and staring at the floor, you slowly raised you hand to feel your right ear.

You felt half of it was still stuck to the side of your head, but there was a part where all you felt was flesh.

This caused you to puke again.

This time, on Miles.

"Oh, shit! I'm-I'm so sorry, I didn't-" You start apologising, but Miles stops you.

"You literally got half of your ear cut off and your apologising for puking...? You're unbelievable, {Y/N}." Miles scoffs quietly, you gave him a small smile.

Then you puked again.

Miles was now out of the wheelchair he was in, he checked your ear.

"Jesus Christ, {Y/N}, it's bleeding really bad..." Miles tries to make you feel better, but fails, miserably.

"And you... You owe me fifty bucks!" You have a sudden outburst, you point down at Miles' fingers that were on the floor.

"You better be fucking joking, {Y/N}, I just lost two of my fucking fingers!" Miles snaps at you.

"And I lost half an ear, we're even." You shrug, though you and Miles were both in extreme pain, the two of you ignored it as you walked out of the room and into the room filled with hospital beds, there was a man tied to one of the beds.

"I'm not a patient. I'm an executive. Just like him. Like Trager. But he got the treatment. He's too alive, filled with Wernicke's nightmares. It worked too well. They couldn't control it. And you can't control it. Nobody. Nobody! NOBODY!" The man that was tied down starts shaking and screaming, you tried to shush him.

"He'll find you! He'll kill you! He's coming now! TRAGER!" The man shouts, you were disappointed that the man that had seemed like a genuine person who had been tortures by Trager had called you and Miles out, you and Miles quickly look up to see Rick Trager walking into the room.

"One two him!" You shout, Miles looks at you confused.

"What?! What does that even mean?!" He shouts back at you.

"It means one fucking two him, go!" You point to the left side of Trager, Miles nods and runs to the left and you run to the right, the two of you run down the corridor and to the elevator.

"It needs a key!" You cry out.

"Shit... Up the vent!" Miles points to the bloody vent, you nod and quickly jump into the vent, Miles jumps behind you, the both of you sit, catching your breath. You put your hand to your ear.

"Don't puke again, {Y/N}..." Miles warns you, you nod.

"I won't, I won't... My ear literally feels like it's gonna fall of." You complain, you turn your head so Miles is able to see it.

"Jesus, that's cause it is about to fall of." Miles quickly noticed that the half of your ear that was still attached to you was falling off, your ear was barely hanging on.

"Can you hear anything?" Miles idiotically whispers into your now dead ear.

"Miles you're a really loud whisperer." You tell him.

"Okay, you can't hear out of this ear." Miles confirms, you sigh.

"I'm gonna rip it off." You state, putting your hand to your ear, readying yourself.

"{Y/N}, are you joking?! You're gonna scream like hell then he'll find us!" Miles whisper-yells at you. You shake your head as you rip the right short sleeve off of your graphic tee, you roll it up and put it in your mouth.

"Of I scream, itil probobly be quieter." You tell him with your mouth full, he nods as he turns around.

With that, you yank at your ear.