12

"... Eh?"

"How did you know it was the Walrider you saw?" Miles repeats his question.

"Oh... Well, you see, um..." You furrowed your eyebrows and stopped walking.

His question made you seriously think because, well,

You had never heard of the Walrider before.

"I don't remember telling you about it... And I don't think you read any documents about it..." Miles tries to answer the question he had asked you.

"Yeah... I... I don't know." You and Miles were seriously confused.

How did you know it was the Walrider you saw?

How did you even know what the Walrider was?

"This is... Weird..." Miles squints his eyes at you then continues walking down the dark corridor.

You and Miles came across a room.

A room with stairs.

And an elevator.

"The elevators blocked by Trager so there's no point in even trying." You sigh as you and Miles depressingly start making your way up the stairs, jumping over a massive space in the middle of the stairs.

"Nearly here. You can cross from the upper floors!" You and Miles here Father Martin shout.

"Ah, yes, let's cross through more bloody hallways filled with psychopaths, to find, a psychopath." You smile kindly but your words were bitter.

"Pray for revelation." You read from a piece of cardboard that was written messily in blood, it was also surrounded by candles.

"I'll pray when I'm dead, I- OH MY GOD!" You scoffed as you opened the door only to get the fright of your life from a man standing in the middle of the room with a slightly bigger piece of cardboard with the words "Pray for revelation" written on it in blood. There was a dead body surrounded by candles below him.

He didn't seem to notice you and Miles, so the two of you carefully crawled to a table that was close to him.

"This looks like a fuse." You pick up the fuse on the table and you carefully put it in your pocket, you had ditched your backpack a long time ago after realising that it was more of a burden than it was helpful.

As soon as you picked up the fuse, the man that was standing started walking towards you, you and Miles sighed as you started to jog away, as you were jogging down the corridor, a man with a butchers knife appeared, which caused you to sprint into the closest room and block the door with a metal cabinet.

"Invite the Walrider...?" Miles reads the messy blood on the wall that was above a dead body, there was a table next to the body and on that table, a fuse.

"There was another corridor if we go back the way we came." Miles tells you, you nod as the two of you start walking back, you got back and walked down the other corridor, it led to a room that had a body handing upside down, but luckily, that body had another fuse next to it.

"What are these even for?" You question as you take all three fuses out of your pocket, Miles shrugs, the two of you sigh as you walk back to where you had started.

"Wait... There's a... So these might... Oh..." You look down at the fuses and then to the laundry chute you had just noticed, you happily walked over and put the fuses in and pressed the button.

"Aw, this guy has a key on him!" You shout happily as the chute started to open, you were about to grab the key off of the body, but, the body fell down the chute.

"Fuck, fucking fuck!" You kick the wall as the man slides down the laundry chute like its a water slide.

Except instead of water, there's blood.

"... Hey, wasn't the place where we were before a laundry room...?" Miles asks you quietly, he seemed to be thinking to himself, his eyebrows were knitted together and he was staring down at the floor, it didn't even seem like he was paying attention to what he was saying.

"Yeah, I think... Let's go there!" You hold onto Miles hand and start walking, he shakes his head, quickly snapping out of his thoughts and looking at the back of your head, you turn to face him and you smile at him.

You had blood on your teeth and your lips were extremely chapped, but it was still a nice smile to him.