3

"And who are you, then?"

...

"I... I see. Merciful God, you have sent me an apostle. Guard your life, so , you have a calling."

Why... Why is a priest... Standing over... Miles?

----------

"I'm alive...?" You ask yourself, sitting up, you pinch yourself to see if your dreaming, but you were definitely awake.

"Miles?" You crawl over to the blacked out man and start shaking him, he groans and slowly sits up.

"What... What the fuck was that?" He asks, looking up at the broken window from where he came.

"I have no idea." You laugh nervously, scratching the back of your head. You both stand up and quickly look around where you had landed.

"We need to get out of here." You state, standing up and brushing yourself off, Miles nods in agreement.

"The guy in the library said to access Security Controls to unlock the main doors, so let's do that." Without warning, Miles grabbed your hand and started walking to the dark room to your right. You were now in a room filled with dead bodies and computers, you both investigated the room quickly, but unfortunately, neither of you found anything, you both left the room from a different door from where you came, and it led to a corridor. You looked up the corridor and noticed a man sitting in a wheel chair, you didn't know if he was dead or not, you panicked, but, sucking up all your fear, you hold your head high and walked past him.

That was, until you saw him move.

Then you sprinted as fast as you could into the nearest room, leaving Miles in the corridor confused as all hell.

The room you walked into seemed like a living room, there was a TV on the wall, only showing static, and there were three alive men, one sitting on the table, one comfily sitting on a chair, and another curled up in a ball on the couch, they were all staring at the static on the TV. Miles walks into the room and was about to rant at you, but cut himself off as he noticed the three men, he tip-toed past them to get you you.

You both stood closely to each other as the two of you walked out of the room and into the room across from the one you were just in.

You didn't think you would find anything interesting, but you were wrong.

"It's a keycard." Miles says, taking the card off of a dead body that sat near a computer.

"Maybe it can get us into Security Controls!" You say, sounding hopeful. Miles nods as he puts the keycard in his pocket, you walked back the way you came but this time, it was different.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" You screamed as the man the was in the wheel chair in the corridor jumped out of the wheel chair and tackled Miles to the ground.

Miles was struggling to get the man off of him, so you took this as an opportunity to prove your (hardly any) strength, you took a few steps back and then ran, throwing yourself on top of the man that was close to killing Miles, he fell over and started whimpering, he then started crawling away, you helped Miles up.

"Wow... Thanks, {Y/N}" Miles furrows his eyebrows at you, he was grateful that you had saved him, he just didn't think you had that in you. You shook your head and quietly said 'No problem' and you were both soon back where you had woke up. You walked down near an elevator and went to the right, walking down another corridor until you saw a room with giant words that spelt out.

"Security Control." You read the door, Miles takes the keycard out of his pocket and you step to the side, he unlocks the door, we both walk in and Miles closes the door behind him.