AUTHORS NOTE (I'm suffering)

Help

I just wanted to make an authors note explaining a few reasons why I haven't updated in a while.

1. My exams are starting in less than 2 weeks. I've said this on my IB fanfic too (you should read it, pls)

2. I have nO MOTIVATION OR INSPIRATION TO WRITE!¡

3. I kind of do have motivation because outlast 2 just came out yesterday and I've already started writing that.

ALSO ABOUT OUTLAST 2

People have asked me if I'd write an Outlast 2 story (continuing from the first game) and as I said I've already started writing for the second game, and it is a reader insert, but the reader is not going to be the same as in the first story. So you'll be a friend/relative/whatever to Blake and Lynn, you'll have absolutely nothing to do with the first game. The only thing I've heard about the games being at all related is that they take place in the same universe. I'm not totally sure how the first outlast story is going to end yet, and I'm really excited (more impatient than excited) to get the second one up!! I'll probably upload the second one in the next few days, zoinks.

ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWER

I'm unsure about Whistleblower, I don't know if I should write anything at all for that, literally because I'm lazy and have no inspo. The only thing I have inspiration to write for is Outlast 2 because I just saw that recently and the last time I played Whistleblower and the first outlast was like 5 months ago.

that's all folks