14

(I'm running out of Miles fan art lads)

"How the fuck could he say that to me when he's on the verge of insanity, he's the last person I want to help me with not going crazy."

"Yeah, I'll definitely come to you if I need help." You nod to him, oh, what he would say if he could read minds.

"You can even come to me when we get out of here." Miles let's go of your shoulders and starts walking again, you walk with him.

"That's if we get out of here." You chime in.

"Didn't you say I was the pessimist earlier on?" Miles looks down at you, you scoff and push his shoulder.

"Boo, you optimist." You quote yourself, but you replace the word pessimist with optimist.

The two of you walked silently for a moment.

"We haven't seen the twins in a while." You speak up.

"We haven't, and I'm glad." Miles nods.

"Their dicks scared me... They just... Didn't look... Natural..." You tried to find the right words to describe the weird looking things.

"As someone with a dick, I can confirm, their dicks looked deformed." Miles holds up a finger as if he was a professional.

"Let's go in here." You point at a door, Miles nods as you open it, but your jaw quickly drops.

"Oh, you are very naked!" You shout as you slam the door shut and take a few steps back from the door.

"You fucking jinxed it." Miles whispers to you, you nod, the twins then slam the door open.

Shit, they could open doors.

"One two them!" You declare, Miles stops and stares at you while the twins slowly made their way towards you.

"How do you one two them, if there's two of them?!" Miles shouts.

He was right.

This was going to be a difficult one two.

But it was nothing compared to what you had dealt with.

"You go around fat dick, I go around long dick!" You had given the twins code names, and luckily, Miles knew exactly who was who and he ran around the taller twin and you and around the shorter twin and into the next room and through a door.

You were now in the deformed room filled with rubble and death.

There was so many jumps and ledges you had fucking had it.

You were at the last jump, the biggest one yet, and you had went first, and easily made it.

"Come on, Miles. Don't be a pussy!" You shout over to him, Miles flips you the bird with the fingers his still had left as he takes a running start and jumps, he had thrown his camera to your feet so he would be able to climb up, but as he was away to climb up, the board you and the camera were on was breaking, and the camera fell down into a hole in to ground. Miles quickly scampered up as the board broke more and more and you ran to the door, Miles got up in time and he done the same.

You were both breathing heavily.

"There goes our only source of light, our only way to expose this place, and our only piece of evidence that will show that we aren't psychopaths."