4

You woke up, obviously tired, and obviously grumpy.

"Miles, I'm tired! What the hell-" You sit up on the bed and automatically started complaining to Miles, the only problem was that Miles wasn't there, you quickly jumped up.

"Miles?!" You shout looking around the small room you were in. It was a cell where the patients stayed obviously, but the walls were covered in blood, you ran to the door and started hitting it.

All of a sudden, someone ran to the door and opened it, you took a step out and looked to the right, you noticed Miles.

"Miles!" You shout happily, you go to hug him but he stops you, turning you around to face the door that now had an arm coming from it.

"We should avoid that." I whisper as we slowly make our way past the man in the cell, you two go to the end where there was a door, but two man were standing behind the door, the found of you had a stare down.

"Who're they?" One of the men asks.

"Maybe Father Martin's." The other replied, shrugging. You shivered and Miles stood there, completely still, it seemed like he was trying to stay still so they wouldn't see him.

"They look nervous." One, the taller one says.

"I would like to kill them." The slightly shorter man says bluntly, you raised an eyebrow at this.

"As would I. The preacher asked us not to. It would be impolite." The taller man says, when getting a closer look at the two men, you noticed they looked alike, you guessed they were twins.

"Not here. We give them a running start?" The taller twin asks his brother.

"There's an idea." The shorter one chuckles lowly.

"And when we kill them, we kill them slowly." The tall one says.

"There's one for each of us." The shorter one point to you, then points to Miles.

"Such patience. I want her tongue and liver." The shorter one walks closer to the bars, you heard him say 'her' and realised he was referring to you, you took a few steps back.

"They are yours." The taller one says to his brother.

You wanted to go off on a rant at the two, but you realised that they were psychopaths with machetes.

Maybe ranting to them wasn't the best idea.

It didn't take you that long to realise that the men were naked, and this caused you to take even more steps back.

You weren't scared, just very uncomfortable at the sight of them.

They then stopped talking, you took this opportunity to grab Miles by the hood of his jacket and pull him down the stairs.

"They were... Very psychotic." Miles says, somewhat stunned by the fact that the psychopaths had no clothes.

"They were also... Very naked." You say slowly, Miles nodded. The both of you checked every room you could get into, until, Miles found a room that had a hole in the wall, you two crawled through it.

You both walked through the narrow space for not long, as there was a hole in the ceiling you decided to climb up.

You climbed through the hole and shined you flashlight to what you expected to be an empty space, but you came face to face with someone, you fell back, landing on Miles.