15

(This will be finished pretty soon so please comment other games or shows that you would like to see reader inserts of!)

"Now what?" You ask Miles, Miles shrugs.

"I guess we go and find the camera, we need it." Miles sighs, you nod understandingly, you looked down the corridor and quickly realised that there was no way you and Miles would be able to find your way around in that darkness.

"Wait, what about your flashlight?" Miles asks you, you furrow your eyebrows at him.

"I dropped my backpack a while ago and that was in it." You tell him, Miles rolls his eyes.

"Shit, well, let's go then." Miles jumps down to the ground from where the two of you were and starts walking, you quickly trail along behind him.

"I feel like that priest knows exactly what's gonna happen, like he knew we'd loose the camera and he's just making us follow him to piss us off... Or to put us through all of this then kill us!" You throw your arms up dramatically, Miles snorts.

"If he doesn't have a great reason for all of this, I'll kill him myself." Miles assures you as the two of you walk through a small space in a wall and into a locker room.

You silently made your way through the locker room and to the bathroom, stumbling across a mysterious hole in the floor, you and Miles decided to climbed down it.

The halls were now dark and your only source of light was the occasional lightning from outside.

You followed the light to a door, behind that door there was a small room that led to a pitch black room, the only source of light was a small lamp on a table.

You and Miles carefully made your way to the light.

"Holy shit, it's the camera!" You exclaim happily as you pick up the camera and put it to your face, you turned on the night vision and quickly noticed something not right.

There were four people holding on sorts of weapons, and as soon and you pointed the camera at them, they started walking towards you and Miles, you and Miles decided to run back to where you came from, going into the locker room and jumping up back into the bathroom.

"Ah, shit, the cameras cracked." You break the news to Miles, Miles looked at you shocked.

"No... No!" He grabs the camera off of you and checks the screen, sighing sadly as he realised his beloved camera was cracked.

(Fun fact, when I played Outlast and I done this part the camera wasn't smashed, idk if it was a glitch or my laptop was too shit to deal with the graphics lol bye)

You and Miles walked back to the room of rubble and death and continued your journey up.

You came across another room that was nothing but a few boards of wood you had to climb across to get to a door, when you got to the door, you were greeted with a patient.

"Only one way out. Only one way." The patient says to you and Miles, the two of you nod slowly and quickly make your way past the patient and down into the hall.

When you get to the bottom of the hall you found a room with an open vent.

"There's still a stain on your ass." Miles points out, you turn to face him.

"Your hands still smell like shit." You smile kindly and turn around.

You came across a dead body and realised that he was blocking the exit, you sigh as you push the body down and you cringe as you hear a few cracks as he hits the ground.

You jumped down, landing on the arm of the body and quickly jumping away from it.

You and Miles walked out of the door and passed the elevator.

"You're them! Yes. I'm supposed to tell you- the key to the house of God is in the theatre, behind the light. You have to see the movie. So that's where he left the card." A patient tells you and Miles, Miles nods and starts walking, you didn't nod, you just walked on behind Miles.

You and Miles walked into a room and through a gap in a wall, it led to a small room with a ladder and you and Miles climbed up the ladder.

"So just we need to watch a movie and we'll be on our way?" You questioned, your voice filled with hope.

"Hopefully." Miles sighs. He was doubting escape.

You knew he was.

"Don't be so doubtful, it makes you uglier than you already are." You nudge Miles lightly, he looks down at you and chuckles.

You and Miles silently made your way to the theatre quickly and luckily with no problems other than a piano player with no mouth that stared at you creepily.

You and Miles looked around and noticed a few patients, you stood next to one as the projector started up.