10

(I might start making my chapters shorter, like probably 800 words instead of 2000, probably.)

"Miles... Where... Where are you going?" You ask him, still standing at the door.

"I'm going to find Father Martin, I thought you were going to find a way out?" Miles turns to face you.

"I am, but, I can't go on my own..." You say quietly, Miles shrugs.

"Well, you're the one that wants to, not me." And with that, Miles turns around and walks away.

You stood for a moment, thinking.

"Fuck him, I'll find a way out and he'll get molested by that shitty priest!"

"But... What if one of us gets hurt...?"

"That's his problem if he gets hurt! I'll be fine!"

Your thoughts were quickly cut off as you heard the rumbling thunder, you jumped and quickly ran from the exit, and towards the nearest light, which was a maintenance shed.

"Ah, shit, it needs a key." You sigh as you rattled the door that wouldn't open, you turned around and sighed, ready to walk away, but you stopped yourself as a bolt of lightning caused you to see something strange.

A, well, to you, what looked like a cloud dark cloud slowly floated past you, a light whistling noise followed it, you felt dizzy and terrified just by looking at it, you quickly turned back to the maintenance shed and started aggressively trying to open the locked door.

After doing this for about thirty seconds you, gave up.

"Shit!" You shout as you kick the metal door, you sigh as you sit on the wet concrete, basically awaiting your death.

"{Y/N}, are you really that dependant on me?" You looked up to see Miles towering above you, holding a key in his hand.

"I saw something..." You tell him, slowly standing up.

"You did...? What did you see?" He asks you, furrowing his eyebrows, thinking you were just trying to get his attention.

"I, I don't know... It was like a cloud... But just looking at it, it made me want to fucking scream." You explain quietly, Miles did find it weird that you got scared of a cloud, but, he rubbed your back and comforted you.

"Come on, we'll be safe in here." Miles unlocks the maintenance shed and slowly leads you on.

The maintenance shed was actually a lot bigger than you thought it would be, there was a door that led to a long corridor with no roof.

"You check up that way and I'll check down here." You quickly tell Miles, pointing up to the end of the corridor and pointing to where you thought there would be another door, Miles nods as he makes his way up to the end of the corridor.

You were right, there was a door, you happily pat yourself on the back as you flung the door open. Only to be greeted with true horror.

A black shadow slowly flew towards you, you couldn't do much other than stare in shock, you were frozen from fear, but, in your mind, you quickly slapped yourself and slammed the door shut, you began running back to Miles, you quickly turned your back to see if you were getting chased and you screamed in horror as you saw the shadow crawling through the door, you ran back to the maintenance shed and slammed the door shut, falling back.

"{Y/N}, are you okay?!" Miles opens the maintenance shed door and kneels down, your face was pale, like you had just saw a ghost.

"God help me..." You say quietly, your eyes watering, you refused to blink.

"What the hell are you talking about?! What happened?!" Miles was demanding answers, you replied simply.

"I think I just saw the Walrider."