18

"No... No fucking way." Miles stares wide-eyed at the metal wall as the elevator had past the first floor and was going down even further.

"That fucking child molester! Piece of shit, fuck!" You continuously shouted the word "fuck" and were kicking the elevator wall until the elevator finally stopped.

"We need to find another way out." Miles tells you as it had seemed that you had calmed down.

"Fuck you." You walk out of the elevator and through a door.

You were amazed at the scenery.

It seemed as if the walls were made out of ice, you touched the walls and were extremely disappointed when you realised it was just rock.

You walked through the bright corridor until finding another door, you slowly pushed the door open and you were greeted with what looked like a reception area, the floor had blood smears on it and the walls had giant blood splatters.

That was when you realised.

"This was..." You start.

"What we saw earlier?" Miles finishes your sentence, walking up behind you and sighing.

The two of you watched through a decontamination room and into a dark hall.

"Father Martin literally burned himself alive so he could send us to our doom, what an asshole." You complain, Miles nods in reply.

You were quite rightly, bitter about the situation, Father Martin had given you false hope about escaping the asylum and then he sends you down further into the asylum for the two of you to become nothing but guts by the Walrider?

What a dick.

You and Miles walked quietly, investigating labs and finding your way to the end of the hall with flashing lights.

"Come on, after all we've been through, this place doesn't seem too bad." You turn to Miles as you open a door, Miles suddenly goes pale and you give him a questioning look, you turn around to see what he had gotten so scared over and your eyes widened as you saw a black shadow.

"Other way, bye, let's go!" You started sprinting down the hall, Miles quickly followed behind, you got to the end of the hall and opened the door, but as soon as you opened it, you were grabbed by Chris Walker, he kicks Miles down to the ground.

"Little pig, little pig, no more escape!" Chris Walker aggressively throws you down next to Miles.

Everything went fuzzy as Chris Walker threw himself back, you squinted your eyes to try and see what was happening and you panicked as you saw a shadowy figure throw Chris Walker about, Miles put the camera up to his face and automatically started panicking, you grabbed the camera from him and turned the night vision on.

You stared in shock as Chris Walker was lifted up by the neck by Walrider. He stayed like that for a moment. Then,

He was thrown into a closed vent, his guts spilling all over you and Miles.

You slowly put the camera down.

"You've escaped one hell, Chris Walker. God help me but I somehow hope you didn't find another." Miles stands up carefully. You
stared at the vent dripping with blood and a few pieces of Chris Walkers' insides.