13

"Wow, Miles, you were right! The guys here!" You run over to the laundry chute and press the button, the gate opens and you happily take the key off of the body and stick it in your pocket.

You and Miles quickly make your way back up to where the elevator was and you unlock a door next to the elevator, there were more stairs that you had to jump across due to giant gaps and there was blood on the walls telling you to follow it.

You and Miles followed the blood and it led you to a ledge, which led you to a room with a gigantic hole in it that you and Miles failed to notice.

"How did we not notice that?!" You scold yourself and Miles for failing to notice the hole, just as the two of you stood up, you felt something brush past you, you quickly whipped your head to see what is was.

That was when you saw it.

The Walrider.

You and Miles were turning around, trying to see the Walrider as it quickly zoomed past the two of you, then it went up past a stack of metal beds.

You and Miles were silent for a moment.

"... Fuck." You decided to speak up, but you were lost for words.

"Fuck, indeed." Miles replies, staring intensely at the beds where the Walrider had left.

"Well... The only way we can go is the one say where the Walrider went..." You say awkwardly, pointing to the beds that you and Miles would be able to climb up.

"Then let's go." Miles shrugs as he quickly makes his way towards the bed, your jaw drops a bit as you speed walk and catch up with him.

"How the hell are you not like, traumatised from that?!" You ask as the two of you start climbing up the beds.

"I dunno, I guess I fucking lost it when i got thrown out of a window by an ex-military fighter, now psychopath. I guess I'm not just as strong as you." He explains to you as the two of you now walk into another room.

"I'm not strong..." You furrow your eyebrows as you tried to understand where he was coming from.

"You've been able to make everything here seem like a light joke, shit, I lost my fingers and all you said was that I owed you fifty bucks, you ripped off your own ear and then said you would frame it, and, you've shouted at about four psychopaths that were out to kill us, you have balls, {Y/N}." Miles stops walking and turns to face you.

"It's just a way of coping, seriously, if I wasn't this loud and obnoxious, I probably would have killed myself by now." You state wide-eyed.

Miles stared at you while you waited for a reply, he was thinking about you.

To him, you were a strange character, you always acted like you didn't give a damn about anything and everything you came across could be made into a joke, but the only reason you done that was so you could cope?

There was no way something like that could be taken lightly.

He grabbed onto your shoulders.

"I swear to god if you even think about killing yourself here, I'll fucking kill you." He snaps at you, you cocked your head to the side, lightly confused.

"I... I won't...?" You were extremely confused about what he was saying, where did this sudden attitude come from.

"{Y/N}, I'm serious, if you don't want to be funny, or loud, or whatever, just tell me, and I will help you." His voice goes gentle, you smiled warmly at him, but you were thinking.

"What a crock of shit."