5

When you two got out of the vent the first thing you done, was run.

You ran as you heard banging on the door and you ran as the door got broke down by Chris Walker.

When running, you noticed there was a room on fire, thinking you and Miles could make it, you continues running, Miles was shouting about how you were crazy but still, he followed you into the fire, and that resulting in the two of you falling out of a window.

But luckily, your fall was cushioned by a pile of dead bodies.

Was that really lucky? You couldn't tell.

Miles let out heavy breaths as he quickly took a step back from the rotting bodies you two had landed on, you done the same.

"Jesus Christ, I've had it here." Miles shakes his head.

"I just wanna go home, I hope {B/F/N} made food... I want food." You sigh you yourself.

"Ugh, same! You know that {Favourite food} that {B/F/N} makes? I'd kill for some of that." Miles says to you.

You didn't always get along with each other, but the one thing the two of you could agree on was {B/F/N}'s cooking.

The two of you silently spilt up and look through every cell around you, extremely luckily avoiding Chris Walker, who was also checking every cell for you and Miles.

You and Miles end up going up the stairs and squeezing through small spaces, which led to corridors, the corridors then led to a giant room with cells.

"Are you my friend?" A man creeped up behind you and asked, you jumped and nearly karate chopped the man in the face, but you stopped yourself.

"Miles, help!" You whine, running towards your friend.

"What is it, {Y/N}?" Miles ask you, he had only just turned around after finishing his sentence, and he was greeted with a sight of you running from a man who was talking about how silky you looked.

"Your hair smells nice, can I have it?" The man asks, you cringe.

"He's so weird!" You shout, hugging Miles. You cling onto him like a koala would a tree.

"There's a mattress, we can climb up that to get away from him if you want." Miles sighs to himself, you nod frantically, you and Miles climb up the mattress and onto the second floor, there was a ledge that the two of you had to climb along.

It led to stairs.

Honestly you were tired, you weren't even tired of the amount of people trying to kill you and Miles at this point, you were just tired of corridors and stairs.

What a surprise, the stairs led to a ledge, which led to a cell.

But there was a real surprise, there was a hole in the cell floor, you and Miles jumped down it and were greeted with quite a sight.

A locker room covered in blood, 'Walrider' written messily on the walls and lockers, followed by blood splatters.

As soon as we walk into the bloody room, Miles takes a couple of steps back.

"You okay?" You furrow your eyebrows, concerned with Miles' behaviour.

"Yeah... I'm fine, the camera glitched a bit." He shakes his head and walks ahead of you.

Throughout your entire experience in Mount Massive Asylum, you would have to say the scariest experience was seeing Miles Upshur slowly slip into insanity.

Well, that and Trager.

Ugh... Trager...

You still shiver at the thought of him.