Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV

"I swear to god I'm going to bitch slap those fucking cheerleaders." I groaned.

We were on our way home from our annual tournament over Christmas break. It was usually in a small city about three or four hours away from Miami. Literally the day after Christmas we had to leave to go to this stupid tournament.

"Ugh same, Y/N/N." Dinah laughed. "They're so fucking annoying right now."

The cheerleaders had to come with us as well, making it a living hell for the players. They thought they owned the bus by being as loud as they wanted and being completely obnoxious. They were all yelling as we were trying to calm down. Even with headphones they were irritating.

Like we just got done playing a brutal game, can't you just calm down so we can rest and maybe sleep. It was like ten at night, and Dinah was planning on starting our road trip when we got back to Miami.

And we would be going throughout the whole night so I at least needed a nap if I didn't want to crash.

"Yo shut up!" I yelled towards the front. The cheerleaders stopped messing around to turn around towards the back of the bus where we sat.

They all gave dirty looks before turning back around. Thank god they stayed quiet this time though.

I leaned back against the side of the bus, stretching me legs out on the seat and closing my eyes. I pulled my small blanket up to my shoulders while snuggling into it. Dinah did the same in the seat that was across from mine.

"You look like a child right now." She laughed.

"You look like a child right now." I mumbled back, already falling asleep. We still had about two hours before we reached Miami again.

Dinah slipped down a little so her foot would hit mine. I kicked her back, her immediately laughing.

"Stop trying to play footsies with me." I mumbled. Laughter in front of me caused me to raise an eyebrow and shift my eyes to the seat in front of me.

Taylor was laughing her head off for some reason. "What are you laughing at?" Dinah asked. Taylor shook her head, finally calming down.

"Nothing I just found that funny for some reason." She finished with an amused sigh.

"Someone's delirious." I said in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up." Taylor grumbled causing Dinah and I to start laughing. We were all just so tired to the point where we were getting delirious.

"Ugh shut up." Someone groaned from the front.

"Becky I swear to god you better square the fuck up right now!" I yelled, sitting up in my seat. I glared towards the front, not really knowing who said it.

"That's not even my name." Someone scoffed. I looked towards her, shifting my glare to her. Once she saw my gaze she instantly cowered in her seat.

The girls on the basketball team all busted out laughing. I smirked in victory and laid back down in the seat, closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep.