Chapter 44

LAUREN'S POV

"Baby, wake up. It's Christmas." Y/N whispered. She was practically laying on my back as she did so. Soft pecks were peppered around my neck and music played throughout my room.

"What are you, five? Let me sleep." I groaned, or croaked more or less so. My voice cracked from not being used and although I thought it would deter Y/N, but she wasn't fazed at all. When the taller girl didn't stop bothering me, I turned my head to the other side causing her to chuckle to herself.

She moved her body so she could rest her head on mine. She kept kissing my cheek and I had to prevent a smile from forming on my face. It amazed me how she could change my mood that quick. I mean I woke up cranky as hell and within a couple seconds I was feeling better.

"I can see you trying not to smile." Y/N whispered. I finally gave up and let out a giggle. "There's my favorite sound." She gushed and peppered my face with multiple kisses. "Well, second."

I slowly stopped laughing. "What?" I asked.

"Your giggle is my second favorite sound." Y/N smiled. "It's cute."

"Well what's your first?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Your moans." Her smile turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully before pushing her face away from mine. She softly bit on my hand.

"Stop being a pervert." I scolded. Y/N didn't do anything except laugh again. "And turn down the music I'm trying to sleep." I turned my head away from Y/N once again before she sighed. When she got off of me I actually noticed the song that was playing in the room.

"Wait no!" I stopped her before she could turn it off. Y/N looked at me in confusion but she left it alone. I got up and walked over to her before bringing her in the middle of the room. Just like the many times before we wrapped our arms around each other and stared at one another.

I was slicing up an avocado

"What the fuck-" I cut Y/N off by shushing her.

When you came up behind me
With your silent brand new sneakers
Your reflection I did not see

It was the hottest day in August
We were heading for the sea
For a second my mind started drifting

You put your arms around me

Blood spraying on the kitchen sink

"Seriously-"

"Y/N shut up."

"What's this" I have time to think
I see the tip of my index finger
My mind is slowly creating a link

From your mouth speaks your lovely voice

"You know I love your voice." She whispered.

"Y/N just listen to the song."

The softest words ever spoken
What's broken can always be fixed
What's fixed will always be broken