Chapter 35

Fuck me up yet again

Y/N'S POV

"I'm really pissed off at Taylor right now." Lauren groaned. I chuckled and pulled away to look at her.

"That makes two of us." She hit me on the shoulder. "Ow! I'm serious! That little snitch."

Lauren glared at me, unimpressed. She rolled her eyes and stepped out of my grasp. "Come on babe, where are you going?"

"To see what she wanted." Lauren shrugged and left the room without another word. I knew there was no point in following her so I just stayed in her room and laid back down on the bed.

I looked back down at my stomach to see it still uncovered. But at least with Lauren and I's... previous activities, they didn't reopen. Lucky me. Even though the stitched wounds didn't have anymore stitches, they weren't bleeding anymore so my best guess what that they were going to scar.

With a sigh I just laid back with my head on the pillow, staring at nothing but the ceiling. I could hear the hushed voices of the two sisters but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. My eyes closed and I was about to fall asleep but Lauren walked back into the room.

"What did she need?" I asked softly. Lauren ignored me and continued milling around the room. I raised an eyebrow and asked again but I got the same result. "Laur?"

"If Taylor hadn't told me you were playing earlier, would you have told me?" She finally spoke up.

"Well it's not like I could have hid it. It would've taken me a while but you would've known eventually." I shrugged.

"What about your dad? If we weren't there that day would you have told me?" Her voice shook. I stayed quiet, thinking about it. Would I have really told her? "Wow okay." She scoffed.

"Wait-"

"I don't get it." She muttered. She was about to speak up until I cut her off too.

"You didn't even let me answer the question, Lauren." I sighed.

"Were you though? Were you really going to answer me? Because it sounds like you're trying buy yourself time to come up with an excuse."

"Where is this coming from?" I asked. Lauren rolled her eyes once again. "We were fine literally five minutes ago. What did Taylor say to you?"

"Taylor didn't have to say anything."

"Then what the fuck is going on?" I stood up. Lauren ignored me making me sigh again. I grabbed my discarded t-shirt and threw it over my head before putting my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked behind me but I ignored just like she did to me. "Y/N."'I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front door. "Y/N!" Lauren shouted out again. "Y/N stop it!"

Taylor was standing in the living room watching our interaction with wide eyes. I couldn't help but give her a glare as I walked out the front door.

"Y/N please stop." Lauren's voice got shakier and shakier with every word she said. By now we were outside and Lauren tried grabbing my arm but I pulled it away and continued walking. "Baby I didn't mean it." She begged.