Chapter 43

LAUREN'S POV

"I don't want to go to this party." Y/N whined. "I don't like parties, like at all."

"Babe come on, it'll be fun." I bargain.

"Fine but I'm not leaving your side." She grumbled. I giggled and pecked her cheek before finding some clothes to change into.

Y/N was still grumbling to herself as she went to go lay down on the bed. She pulled out her phone before sighing. "You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too." I giggled again. "But wear something nice."

"Why?"

"Wait I changed my mind. I don't want other girls looking at you, because you're mine."

Y/N laughed but as I looked back, she was nodding to herself. "True." She shrugged. "But fine, I will dress nice only because you asked me to."

"Well babe, my dad's company is holding a Christmas party and he asked if we would go. I said yes and it's somewhat of a formal party."

"We're going to two parties?!" Y/N whined. "And I can't even wear jeans?"

"Well you can... you know what I don't know, just wear whatever." I sighed. When I finally found something I pulled it out with a bright smile.

"Oh hell no." Y/N said, looking at the dress in my hands. "I am not letting you wear that."

"What? It's not even that short!" I smiled.

"You look way too damn beautiful in that though

"You look way too damn beautiful in that though." Y/N whined, throwing her head back. "Plus I don't want anyone looking at you. You were worried about me when you come like that?"

"No one is going to be looking at me that's gross. They work with my dad." I cringed.

"So we don't have to go to that second party?" The taller girl perked up.

"Shit I forgot about that." I sighed. "No we still have to go, Mani invited us." Y/N groaned like a child, throwing herself back on the bed with a whine. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom so I could change into the dress. I groaned to myself. "Y/N can you come zip me up?"

Not a second later, the taller girl was behind me, taking the zipper in her hand and raising it up. It was then that I noticed she was only wearing her jeans and a sports bra. Her dark-washed and ripped skinny jeans hung low on her hips, exposing the hem of her boxers. I looked at myself through the mirror to make sure I looked presentable enough.