Chapter 32

Goddamnit Lauren fucks me up

Y/N'S POV

"Are you excited to finally get out of here?" Lauren asked as she stood in between my legs. I nodded and leaned my head against her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Lauren's arms moved to circle my neck after she pecked the top of my head. I closed my eyes with a sigh. After what seemed like forever I was finally able to leave this stupid ass place.

Lauren's little speech in the physical therapy room really opened my eyes and I immediately obeyed every order I was given after that. Not going to lie either... I was really turned on.

But Lauren didn't have to know that. Even though it was a wake up call for me, I kept to myself more. Not like I wasn't already quiet before but if I was being honest I was actually really embarrassed that Lauren had to see me like that. My break down wasn't something I was prepared for.

And I didn't want her to see me at my weakest. Not only physically but emotionally too. This is something I tried so hard to do, to keep myself guarded. But Lauren managed to break down my walls in no time and it scared me. I was so fucking scared but I just had to trust her.

"Come on babe, my dad is here." Lauren's voice brought me back to reality.

I let her help me up into a standing position. Lauren lifted my arm so that it rested on her shoulders as we walked down to the lobby. It was pretty painful but I guess I managed.

We eventually made it down to the lobby where Mike was waiting. When he saw us he smiled and helped lead me to his car. Lauren and her dad struggled to help me sit down in the car because my ribs were screaming in pain.

But they managed, and by that time I was breathing heavily. My girlfriend went on the other side so she could sit down next to me in the back.

She placed her hand on my thigh and softly squeezed as Mike started driving towards the Jauregui's. My phone rang in my pocket and I took it out to see Missy was calling me. That's all she seemed to do, like even before I was hurt. And she doesn't stop talking... like ever and it's irritating.

I declined the call and leaned my head back against the seat with my eyes closed. I felt Lauren her head against my shoulder and wrap her arms around my left one, snuggling into me. She leaned up to peck my cheek before settling back down in her previous position. A subconscious smile made its way onto my face.

I loved this girl so fucking much. Why did I ever reject her. Stupid motherfucker.

And for what reason honestly? Like I realized how stupid I was being when she wouldn't have thought of me any different for my problems. She's been here the whole time and she always will be. And that's more than I can ask for.

Lauren was a drug for me, but I didn't notice it until now. I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to not have her by my side. It was impossible. If I wasn't being a dumb bitch then Lauren and I could have been together for way longer. Like why didn't anyone tell me.

Okay Lauren and Dinah did and pretty much everyone else but I was too stubborn. Which leads me to where I am now. If I would have said something then I could have gotten out of that situation quicker. But there was always the chance that Greg would send someone to kill me. There still is that chance.