Chapter 34

Y/N'S POV

"Dinah I don't know what to do!" I stressed. All of the sudden she started laughing.

"I think it's funny how scared of Lauren you are." She covered her mouth with her hand as she started laughing even harder.

"Fuck off Dinah." I glared at her. "Help me get this under control," I motioned to my stomach. "Before Lauren puts my ass back in the hospital."

"Geez, okay girl. What do I have to do?"

"I don't fucking know." I sighed. "We don't have any medical supplies."

"You're studying to be a surgeon! Find something!" Dinah laughed.

"Do you have something at your house I could use? I'll just tell Lauren I'm spending the night at yours I guess." Dinah shrugged and nodded.

"Let's go." I said. Dinah led us to her car and we were on our way to her house.

"Wow I forgot you knew how to drive." I commented. "All I ever do is drive you around."

Dinah didn't say anything but she just laughed. We finished the short drive to her house and pulled into the driveway. We made it to Dinah's room and she helped get all the medical supplies I needed.

I sat down on her desk chair and started cleaning the blood from my wounds. My phone rang on the desk and I looked over to see Lauren calling. I moved my wide eyes to look at Dinah who also had a look of surprise on her face. "What do I do?" I whispered as if Lauren could hear me through the phone even though I hadn't answered it.

"Answer it dumbass! Or she'll get even more suspicious!" She scowled. I nodded and swiped the screen so I could answer the phone. "H-Hey Lauren."

"Hey babe, where are you?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm at Dinah's, just decided to spend the night. You know we haven't really been able to hang out lately." I rushed out in one breath.

"Oh I thought you were coming home tonight." The disappointment was clear in Lauren's voice but I couldn't go back. She would literally kill me.

"I'll be back tomorrow, babe." I stated quietly.

Lauren started laughing and I became confused. "Haha that's funny. Get your ass home now I know what you did."

My blood ran cold and I didn't have to see to be able to tell that all the color drained from my face. I could see Dinah holding in her laugh from across the room. "W-What do y-you mean?" I stuttered.

"Taylor told me what you were really doing at practice. And knowing you, I bet if I looked at your stomach right now I'd probably see your stitches gone because you ripped them open."

"Lauren I didn't-"

"Just get home now. The longer you take the madder I'm going to be." With that Lauren hung up and I dropped my phone defeatedly. Dinah busted out laughing and fell to her bed. "Holy shit that was great."

"Glad to see you find this funny, Dinah." I sighed.

"Aww, you'll be fine. Lauren won't be able to stay mad at you." She stopped laughing.