Chapter 22

Y/N'S POV

The bright sunlight shone across my face making it impossible to fall back asleep. I stretched and yawned a little bit to wake myself up. My arm got caught before it could move too far.

I looked down to see Lauren snuggled into me, practically holding my arm down with hers. Her green eyes were still hidden behind her eyelids but she was still simply stunning. I reached up to tuck her hair behind her face.

I let my fingertips trail softly down her face as I moved my hand back down to her side. I softly caressed the skin showing from where her shirt rose up. Subconscious goosebumps appeared under my fingertips causing me to smile a little bit.

Lauren snuggled further into me so her face was practically hidden in my neck by now. Her steady breath hit my neck heating it up. My stomach growled a little bit.

I looked back up, debating on if I should wake Lauren up or not. Maybe I should. I placed chaste kisses around her face until the only part not touched by my lips were Lauren's. I leaned down to capture her bottom lip between mine slowly.

The longer she took to wake up the more I started sucking and softly biting on her lip. Lauren moaned in her sleep causing me to rise up a little at the sound. Oh my fucking god that was so hot.

A couple more seconds and Lauren woke up with a sharp intake of breath before she reciprocated the kiss. I lingered my lips there for a while until I had to lean back to breathe.

"I could get used to that." Lauren breathed out with her eyes still closed. I chuckled a little but before getting up. "Where are you going?"

"Getting ready. You should too because I want to take you out to breakfast." I didn't give Lauren a chance to reply before I was in the bathroom.

I took a quick shower after brushing my teeth and doing my business. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body before exiting the bathroom. Lauren was cleaning up her clothes but when she saw me she dropped everything from her hands. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Your turn babe." I cheekily smiled before pecking her cheek. It was fun messing with her like this. But then the thought of telling her one of my deepest secrets wiped the smile right off my face.

Lauren was in the bathroom by now, giving me the clear. Maybe I should just tell her. She would understand I hope, or at least accept it. The last thing I need is for her to leave me because of it. Oh well.

I pulled on some boxers and some dark washed jeans. I grabbed my Panic! At The Disco sweatshirt and some black Vans before changing into them. I finished with a sigh and laid back down on the bed, messing with games and social media on my phone.

Lauren came out of the bathroom about five minutes later the exact same way I did: only in a towel. Except she took it to a whole new level.

Lauren had her back to me as she searched through her clothes. All of the sudden she dropped the towel and her backside was completely bare and open to my wandering eyes. Her pale skin was tinted red from the hot water but the curves of her body were absolutely perfect.

I knew I shouldn't have stared but I couldn't help it, she was just incredibly beautiful. I caught the sight of the side of her breast as she turned a little but causing my mouth to dry up.