Chapter 20

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Y/N." Someone whispered. I groaned but kept my eyes closed. "Y/N."

"What?" I groaned again. Lauren's soft hand rested on my shoulder as tried to lightly shake me awake. "Y/N it's time to wake up." I whined like a child as I turned away from her.

"Y/N we have to go to our next spot." Her heavenly giggle filled my ears. See, I'm already fucked up. I groaned one last time as I finally got up. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to see Lauren quickly look up from my stomach again.

"What?" I chuckle.

"Nothing." She shakes her head. "Dinah is waiting for you at the breakfast place downstairs though."

"Okay, are you gonna come with us?"

"No I'm gonna get ready first since that's what Normani is doing. We planned to go down in shifts so we could leave quicker."

"Oh okay." I laughed a little bit. "I'll be back in a little while then." Lauren nodded her head. She went to get her stuff to clean up as I threw on a shirt and some slippers. I made sure I had a key card and made my way down to the first floor. I easily spotted Dinah sitting at the table on her phone, like always.

"Sup DJ." I walked past her to set myself up some breakfast. I made myself one of those waffles with some bacon and sausage, grabbing some juice before sitting back down in front of Dinah.

One look and I instantly knew how her night went. A smirk made its way onto my face. "Shut up." She blushed.

"Aww!" I laughed. "My little baby is growing up!"

"I said shut up!" She punched my shoulder.

"Okay okay." I chuckled. We started eating our food.

"How was your night?" Dinah asked as she had food in her mouth. I cringed.

"Chew with your mouth closed, please. Hasn't your mom told you that it's rude to talk with your mouth full of food?" I teased. Dinah waved me off.

"Speaking of moms, I've been thinking." She started. I immediately groaned knowing I was going to hate whatever this is. I tried to ignore her but it wasn't going to work. "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Doing what?" I scoffed.

"Not letting yourself be happy." Dinah sighed.

"Dinah please, not this-"

"I'm serious Y/N. I knew your mom before she left and I know she would've wanted you to be happy. That's why she did what she did because she wanted you to stay happy-" I slammed my utensils on the table, causing it to go deadly silent around us. I gave Dinah the meanest look I could ever muster right now.

"You do not get to speak about my mom." I spoke lowly, menacingly. "You don't get to tell me what she wanted for me, you don't get to tell me anything regarding her. We're done here." I hastily stood up and went back to the room as fast as I could.

Lauren was in the hall outside the door, most likely heading to go to breakfast with Normani. She smiled when she saw me but it faded when she saw my face.