Arrival~Chapter 1

Amber's POV

The tweeting of the birds woke me up from my deep sleep. And also the sound of the couple next door shouting. They always used to argue. Every night. Every morning. It's a wonder they are still together. I got up and made my way go the kitchen to get my cereal and glass of milk. I gently poured the milk in my bowl and walked over to the couch. I switched on the tv and the last thing I watched was mtv, so that was gonna come on. Fall out boy. Alone together started playing from my tv, and I almost spit out my cereal. Thank god I didn't. I just remembered what today was. It was the day my brother joe was coming to stay for a while. I haven't seen him since my birthday 3 years ago. Then he went on tour. Yes I know what your thinking, so you must be famous too? No I'm not and frankly, I don't want to be. I quickly finished my bowl and dumped it in the dishwasher and ran to my wardrobe. What to wear. What to wear? I put on my black skinny jeans and a t-shirt and some boots and scurried around to find my black leather jacket. I was meant to meet him at my moms house but I wasn't sure when he would be arriving. I got my keys and jogged out my door. I lived on the middle floor of an apartment building in Chicago. I was jogging down the stairs as I tripped but I never fell I just kept going. I got to my car and threw my phone in the little phone slot and put the keys in and started the car up. "
All you fall out boy fans here is my songs know what you did in the dark on 107.4 hits"
I just looked at the radio then back on the road. Really? They are always on the radio. Not to be a bummer. I still like fall out boy, but when your brothers the guitarist and you have listened to their songs most of your life, yeah it's annoying. I was really excited to see joe. He was my older brother and he was always there for me as a kid.
-----------------------

I pulled up on my moms drive and I could see my dad in the lounge window. I missed home. It was the place I grew up. I got out my car and walked up to the open door with my mom standing in the middle of the doorway.
"Amber, what a surprise"
"Nice to see you to mom. Don't I get a hug now?" I smiled and hugged her tight.
I walked into the house and slouched down into the arm chair in the lounge where my dad was sitting.
" hello amber, how's the apartment?"
"It's alright. Just the couple next door still!" I answered rolling my eyes.
My dad smiled and picked up the news paper next to him.
"What's on tv?" I said picking up the remote and flicking through the channels.

2 hours later...

"Mom! Can I have this-"I was interrupted by a knock at the door.
I smiled so much as my mom opened the door. I walked slowly up behind her.
"Hi mom!" Joe said whilst hugging mom. He came in and stood and stared at me. I smiled and ran to him.
"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH JOE!" I hugged him as tight as I could and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I've missed you too amber!" He said and hugged me back kissing my forehead.
I looked at the door to see the rest of fall out boy. My mouth dropped. I haven't seen them since they first started.
I let go of joe and looked at the door.
Pete, Andy and patrick stood smiling.
" what are you guys doing here?" I smiled walking up to pete and hugging him.
" well joe said he was coming to see you and to come for a wedding and we have time off so we've come to see you all. Is that okay?" Pete explained hugging me back.
"Yes. That's amazing I haven't seen you in so long!" I answered hugging andy.
Then it got to patrick. Wow. He's changed since the first time I met him. He was slimmer and he was gorgeous. I hugged him and smiled. His hug was so warm.