Chapter 45

Ambers POV

Today was the day before mine and Patricks wedding. I was going to spend the day with Naomi and then me and her and a couple of my old friends were going to go out and have some drinks. I got my phone and called up Naomi.

"Hey Naomi, you ready?" I said to her on the phone.

"Yeah yeah, come get me" she said happily. I picked up Hayley and got her ready.

"Come on Hayley lets go and get your dress." I said walking to the car and putting her in her car seat. We drove to Naomi's apartment and beeped the horn.

"Sup girlll!" Naomi said getting in the car.

"And hello Hayley!" She said tickling her so she smiled and made a noise. We drove to the mall and parked up.

"Do you want me to get the push chair out for you" nay said getting out the car. I nodded and got Hayley out her car seat and put her in her pushchair.

"That looks so nice" the shopkeeper said to me as I held up Hayley in her dress.

"I agree" Naomi said holding her hand. I nodded and payed the shopkeeper. We got back to the car and we drove to my moms house.

"Hey mom" I said walking in.

"Hey, honey getting married tomorrow " my mom said running up and hugging me.

"Yeah I know to a great man" I smiled and put Hayley down.

"And so is his friend!" Naomi butted in.

"You and your man crush" I winked and Naomi gave me the finger.

"Now now, girls go get ready for tonight" I nodded and we went upstairs. Joe and andy were playing video games in my room.

"Sup bitches" Naomi said running in and jumping on the bed.

"Hey!!" Joe shouted and ran to me and picked me up.

"Why hello" I giggled and got down.

"Wanna play?" Andy asked. I shook my head and got my dress and showed them.

"Oh yeah, your going to become mrs stump tomorrow, I swear to god if he hurts you-" I cut joe off and said

"he's not gonna hurt me, he's too soft" I smiled and walked to my moms room.

"Yo! Have you go my eyeliner!" Naomi shouted.

"Yeah!" I chucked it at her.

"Ow!" I laughed and apologised. I put on my dress and waited for Naomi to put hers on.

"Selfie!" I shout then joe, andy, Naomi and pete come running to my phone and pose.

"Your a bunch of posers." I laughed.

"You girls have a good night now!" Joe shouted as he was opening the door.

"We will! Tell trick I miss him!" Joe nodded and they were out the door.

Patricks POV

I set out all the drinks on the table when I heard shouting in the front yard. I opened the door and andy, pete, joe, brendon, Dallon and my brother were standing there.

"AYEEEEEEE" they all shouted and ran up and picked me up.

"Okay guys okay!" I joked and they put me down and they all pilled inside. We all took shots and then we all had a beer.

It was about an hour and a half later and we were all kinda drunk except for andy.

"Hey, hey tricky! You better look after my sister!" He stumbled over to me and out his hand on my shoulder.

"I..I will don't worry" I giggled and we all started singing living on a prayer.

"Pizzas here!" Pete shouted crawling to the door.

"Pete! You dumb fuck we didn't order any!" Andy shouted.

"WELL THEN WE SHOULD ORDER SONE GODDAM PIZZA" we all cheered and andy ordered the pizza for us.

"Guess who I ordered, A STRIPPER!" Brendon shouts as he comes Down the stairs.

"What! Why?" I questioned.

"Dosnt matter, your gonna have the time of your life" brendon patted my back and picked me up.