Chapter 23

Ambers POV

It was a couple if days after the wedding. My phone buzzed at about 9:50am. It was Naomi.

N: I need to get some food and stuff from the store. Wanna come help x
A: sure x

I got out of bed and noticed Patrick wasn't there.
"For you my lady" I walked through the door and saw Patrick putting a plate of pancakes and strawberries on the table.
"Aw, patty. You didn't have to do this" I said kissing him then sitting down. We were eating and the patrick looks up at me.
"Amber, can we talk later?" His voice was confident. Oh no. Have I done something wrong?
"Yeah sure, have I done something wrong?" I said looking at him with big eyes.
"No no, I just want to have a chat with you" he did a light smile.
I took the plates to the dishwasher and went into the shower. Patrick came in but soon went out.
"Sorry!" He shouted
"It's okay honey" I said turning the shower off and putting a towel round me.
"Dam, your beautiful" he said looking me up and down.
"SH, don't look at my butt" I walked past and saw him blush. What to wear, what to wear.
I got out some jeans and a holister top. I didn't bother putting makeup on. Then Naomi just came walking in.
"Hey slick" she said as I went to put my shoes on.
"Hey, you ready!" I said getting my keys and purse.
"PATRICK! I'm going to get some stuff okay!" He replied, and me and Naomi skipped out the door.
"Walmart?"
"Yes!"
We got into my car. I put in my mixtape cd. The first song was ignition by r Kelly.
We both sang at the top of our lungs. In the middle of the song, I turned it down.
"Naomi. Patrick said to me he wanted to talk to me tonight. And I'm kinda worried" I confessed.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Wait, what did you do" she asked.
"Well I asked him if I did anything wrong, he said I didn't and then he smiled, but I don't know if he's telling the truth" I sighed. She put her hand on my shoulder.
"Look, pete has told me what patrick has said to him about you and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna break up with you." She gave a reassuring smile.

We turned up at Walmart, and I parked the car fairly close to the store.
We got out and ended up getting a trolley between us both. I knew there was something wrong. I could feel people were staring at me and Naomi. But when I looked around I saw no one staring. Naomi nudged me and pointed at the bushes.
"Paparazzi" she whispered.
"Oh wow, so that's how it's gonna be" I smirked and we quickly made our way into the store.
" I hope no more come" Naomi said, sighing. I nodded and we made our way to the food.

It was about 1 hour later when we finally got out the shop. I totally forgot about the paparazzi. We walked out like normal and then I saw them. There wasn't many but they thought we couldn't see them. We carried on as normal but we were fast. We hurried putting the food and stuff in the car. Then we drove away.
Stay the night came on my mixtape. Once again me and Naomi sung. Well shouted.
We soon got back home, and we put the stuff away. Fall out boy were out doing interviews.
"Right, we could watch netflix or watch netflix?" Naomi smiled and laughed.
"I guess watch netflix" I raised my eyebrow. I was flicking through the films and me and Naomi ended up watching haunted house. We were in tears with laughing so much when my phone buzzed.

P: help me, I miss you :( x
A: aw how many have you got left? :( x
P: 2 more interviews x then I get to be with my baby.
A: are we still having that talk? Later x
P: yes, and don't worry. I have something for you. X
A: OO don't I feel special x
P: gotta go now babe, love you xx see ya soon.
A: bye have fun xx love you too.

"Okay so now the movie has finished. I challenge you to guitar hero" I smiled holing a guitar out to Naomi.
"You know I can't play!"
"Come on!" I winked and she took it.
I set up the game. I put Naomi on easy because as she said. She couldn't play. I was on medium.
" Oooo pick dance dance" she jumped up and down.
"Fine, but your bass guitar."
She nodded and I picked the song. We bother ended up singing while playing. We did a couple more songs but we didn't realise the time.

Patrick and pete came barging through the door with andy and joe. They had bags in there hands.
"Hey- ooo I wanna play!" Pete said putting the bags in the table with patrick and the boys following.
"Shut up! I'm concentrating" Naomi snapped. Pete came over and slapped Naomi ass. That put her off. We were battling so she got some notes wrong.
"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!" She shouted. I was laughing with everyone else.
"OH YES BITCH I WON!" I said in her face. I did a funny little dance and put the guitar down.
"Hey honey!" Patrick said gently picking me up kissing me.
"Ew get a room!" Joe said walking past.
"Shut up and go make out with Marie!" I snapped back.
"I will!" He laughed.
"We brought back chick- fill-a" andy said.
"YUM!" I shouted and got my chicken burger and sat on the floor.
"You shouldn't be sat on the floor. " Naomi said concerned.
"I'm fine trust me" I smiled and started eating.
" oh guys, were my vegan meal!" Andy said looking for his vegan meal.
"Don't worry, I got it!" He then said. I shook my head and laughed.
"I'm against joe next" pete said pointing to guitar hero.

We played for a couple of hours then andy and joe went to my moms house.
Pete and Naomi went out. So that left me and patrick.
"Come on, let's talk" he said patting the seat next to him on the couch. I was nervous. But I didn't show it.