Chapter 33

Amber POV

It was 5 days after we moved into our house. We had everything in its place and it looked perfect. Today was the day the boy were filming for there 11 music videos. They were going to do 2 today, the Phoenix and young volcanos. I rolled over in bed to find patrick snoring his head off.

"Wow" I mumbled smiling. I ran my fingers through his hair and snuggled up to him. I fell back asleep soon after.

"Baby, baby we have to get up" patrick whispered putting his hand in my forehead.

"Huh, what" I looked at him and pouted.

"Noooo" I moaned. He helped me out of bed and picked me up bridal style and took me down the stairs.

"Oh please be carefull" I giggled. He sat me on the couch.

"We don't need to have breakfast this morning because it will all be at the shoot." Patrick beamed. I smiled and nodded. He made me a drink and himself. He sat down next to me putting the cup in front of me.

"Thank you trick" I smiled as he out his arm around me.

"We have a couple of hours, we can do anything" I took his glasses and put them on me.

"Hi, I'm patrick stump and I'm the lead singer of the best band ever!" I stood up and pranced around doing an impression of patrick.

"Hey! I don't talk like that" he got up and caught me. His arms wrapped safely around my waist and took his glasses back. I turned round and pouted.

"Don't give me that look, miss trohman" he said sassily. I giggled and put my head in his chest.

"Patrick" I hesitated and looked up at him.

"Yes" he looked down at me with a shy smile.

"Are you going to be there when I have the baby" I looked away.

"Honey" he lifted my chin and face so I was forced to look at him. "I have been with you every step of the way, I'm not leaving you, not now not ever" he lightly pecked me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back.

"So with this baby; are we calling it Hayley" he suggested. "Yes, I like that name"

I nodded and walked to the bedroom. I got dressed into a plain black t shirt with a fall out boy hoodie and some purple leggings; also my combat boots.

"Well someone is dressing the baby bump in fall out boy" patrick said walking into the room with his fedora in his hand.

"Can I borrow one of your fedoras" the look of horror on Patricks face.

"Wow, I was only asking, patrick are you okay" I laughed at his reaction.

"Um, sure, of course you can borrow one" he gave a shy smile and hesitated to give me it.

"I'm only joking" he put it on my head and went to his closet. I took the hat of my head and sat down at my makeup table. I out my straightening irons on and looked in the mirror. I felt a kick in my stomach and held it.

"PATRICK COME QUICK" I shouted.

"What What?!" He said coming in looking very sexy.

"She's kicking" I put his hand on where she was kicking. A big smile formed on patrick face and on mine. She stopped kicking after a second.

"Holy smokes" he kissed me shyly.

"You look very sexy by the way" I said; slapping his ass, as he got up and walked away.

He turned round and winked.

"Shouldn't that be my job" he laughed and went into the bathroom to sort out his hair and fedora.

The horn honked from outside.

"Coming!" Patrick shouted from the door. He held my hand and walked me to the car. He opened the car door for me and helped me in the car.

"How are you today" pete said turning round.

"I'm great, and you?" I smiled giving him an awkward hug.

"I'm alright" he smiled and sat back in his chair. The car ride was fine but pete and Naomi weren't speaking. I gave patrick a worried look and he shook his head.

We arrived at the place for the filming of the Phoenix.

"Hey!" Andy came over to the car with joe.

"How my favourite sister" joe said helping me out of the car. I hugged him.

"Joe, I'm your only sister" I frowned.

"Yeah, but. Oh don't worry" he shook his head and smiled. I turned to pete and Naomi who were not talking still. Okay what was going on.

"Hey, Naomi" I motioned her to come to me.

"What" she never looked at me, she looked at her feet.

"What's going on here, why aren't you speaking to pete" she looked up at me and tear up. I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, let it out" I patted her back and hugged her tightly.

"Pete and me had an...argument" she mumbled into my shoulder. Patrick walked over.

"Pat, can you give us a minuet" he looked at me and put his hands up and nodded. I smiled and went back to Naomi.

"What about?" She looked at me and I wiped her tears.

"Well, I said to pete that why didn't we move out of the apartment and get a house, but he said that he didn't want to." She looked down. "And then I asked if it was because of me, he said it wasn't but the. We had an argument about how I always said it was me" she sniffed.

"Aw, Naomi, I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'll talk to him later" I hugged her again and then we walked over to the boys. They filmed the Phoenix, and patrick got his hand cut off. That was funny. And then they filmed young volcanos. It was about 9pm when we finished filming.