Chapter 30

Ambers POV.

I can't believe patrick asked me to marry him. It's been 2 months since he asked me. I got up and looked in the mirror. Patrick was asleep so I just left him. I stood on the side and looked at my baby bump. I was getting bigger and bigger. I heard a voice peek out from under the covers.

"You still look beautiful" patrick sat up and put his glasses on then snuggled under the covers so I could just see his eyes and hair.

"You think so, and stop hiding" I turn to him putting my hands on my hips. He came back up and out his arms out. I walked over to him sitting on the bed next to him and leaned in and we hugged.

"I'm kinda scared" I said. He pulled me into bed.

"Why?" He put his arms around me and one hand on my stomach.

"Because, there a living thing inside of me" I joked.

"Well I'm sur-" pete walked into the room, interrupting.

"Patrick! I need to talk to you!" He left the room quick.

"I'll be right back" he kissed me and went to go talk to pete. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it slightly. Naomi was nowhere to be seen. Oh yeah, she was at work.

"Patrick I have a problem here" pete said quietly, but I could still hear him.

"What's wrong" he said grabbing Pete's shoulders.

"Ashlee's back" he said looking down.

"Well shit, with Bronx?" Patrick looked at him slightly.

"Yeah..what am I going to tell Naomi" he was twiddling his thumbs.

"You haven't told her!" He shouted.

"SHH patrick, no I haven't. I was meaning too but I get Bronx tomorrow" pete sat in the chair with his head in his hands.

"Well your gonna have to tell her man.." Patrick sat next to him, patting his back.

"She will understand, trust me" he smiled.

"Thanks man" he got up got his keys and went out to get Naomi something. Patrick came walking back to the bedroom so I ran and jumped in bed.

"What was that all about?" I lied.

"Oh nothing" he lied.

"Well it's gotta be something, he looked pretty worried" I paused and looked at him. "What has Naomi done now" I joked. He kissed me quickly and smiled.

"Nothing" he smiled and got back into the bed.

"Were gonna have to get up you know" I said sitting up.

"No no" he pulled me back down and kissed me.

"Your not going anywhere" he looked down at my stomach. "And nor are you, my little munchkin" he placed his hand on my stomach and looked at me.

"We need to get up" I fussed, patrick pouted and got up eventually. I put on some sweats and a loose black t-shirt. I put my hair up in a bun. Me and patrick were going to the doctors to find out the gender of the baby, and we have a scan as well.

We got in the car, Naomi came with us after all.

"Can you put on blink 182 please" she begged.

"Yes!" I put on all the small things and we sung at the top of our lungs. Patrick joined in to.

We got to the doctors and we waited.

"Don't be nervous" patrick said kissing the side of my head.

"Okay" I smiled. There was a girl sat on the other side of the room to us with a fall out boy shirt on.

"Hey, patrick. There's a fan over there staring" I smiled and pointed.

"Oh yeah, hold on" she noticed and walked over to patrick as patrick got up. He singed some stuff and got a picture. Then patrick motioned me and Naomi to come over. We walked over slightly.

"Can I get a picture with all of you please." She pleaded and smiled.

"Of course" me and Naomi said. She stood in middle of me and Naomi and patrick stood next to me. We took the picture and she was talking to Naomi about how lucky she was to be with pete; then she turned to me and said;

"Good luck with the baby" she smiled, hugged me and walked out with her mom.

"Your fans are so sweet" Naomi said. Patrick nodded in agreement and we got called into the room.