Chapter 28

Ambers POV

It was 4 days later. Pete was out of hospital and recovering. Me and patrick went house looking this morning. We found one that we were gonna buy. Patrick filled out some forms and we bought it. It was a cute little modern house in Chicago. It had 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. We had everything planned out perfectly. We knew where and what we going to put in the places, it was amazing. We couldn't move in till next week because of the people we brought it off. We got back to the apartment and nobody was there.

"Patrick! Can you drop me off at my moms house please!" I shouted

"Yeah!" He shouted back. My car wasn't my moms and I was going there cause my mom wanted me. Patrick came out of the room with his t-shirt in his hand and was shirtless. He walked to the front for and opened it.

"Uh, patrick aren't you forgetting something ?" I giggled and poked his bare back.

"Oh, holy smokes!" He gasped and put his shirt back on quickly. I giggled walking out the door. He dropped me off at my moms house.

"I'm going to go see pete okay?" He said kissing me.

"Sure, I'll see you later" I got out the car. "Give him my love!" I shouted.

"Amber! I love you" he shouted back. I smiled and waved.

Patricks POV

I hated lying to her. I wasn't going to see pete. I was going to practise for my proposal to amber. I had planned out everything myself for it to be perfect. I arrived at the studio.

"Hey!" I walked in smiling putting my bag down.

"Hey, we just went over the dance" Naomi was so happy.

"You two look fucked" I laughed looking at andy and joe. They smiled and did it again showing me with the boards.

"I love it" I sat down at the piano and started playing. I was gonna sing marry you by Bruno Mars.

I finished singing and they clapped. We all sat down after joe went and got us mcdonalds.

"I'm so happy your going to ask amber" Naomi said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Really, why" I asked taking a bite of my burger.

"Well, amber has had a hard time ever since she was little" she looked down but carried on. " and ever since you two got together, I've never seen her so happy before. And she pregnant too!" She smiled and hugged me.

"Wow, thank you Naomi and I didn't realise she's been that happy with me. I'm happy to be with her"

we continued practising then Naomi's phones buzzed.

"It's amber, she said she's ordered pizza for us all! We went back to the apartment in separate cars. Amber was stood outside crying. I ran out of the car that was barely moving.

"Amber! What's happned!" I held her so tightly and she seemed happy to see me.

"M...my ex..... H..he came by the house.. He slapped me..and threw me on the floor.." She stuttered and sobbed and moved her hand from her face. Blood was dripping from her head and she had bruises on the side of her.

"Oh my god, honey come here! He will never hurt you again you here me" I turned to the rest of the gang and I teared up.

"I..I called the police... And they took him away.. P..patrick I was so scared.. I wanted you to be here with me" she cried in my arms and we went inside and cuddled up on her old bed.

Amber POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. My whole body ached then I heard a soft voice.

"Hey, are you okay honey" Patrick kissed my neck lightly and I sat up slowly.

"Hey, where is everyone" I asked looking up at him.

"Well pete and Naomi are at the apartment. And joe and andy are downstairs." He smiled and got up, helping me up.

"Patrick, I love you" I kissed him lightly.

"I love you too" he smiled and lead me downstairs.

"Are you okay now!" Joe said hurrying to me and hugging me lightly. I didn't say anything I just hugged him. I missed my old brother hugs.

"Joe, he's in prison now, it's okay" I smiled tapping his hair.

"That's good, I don't want my little sister getting hurt" he kissed my forehead and we went into the kitchen were flowers lay.