Chapter 9

Ambers POV

"Shhhh you have to be quiet!" I heard Naomi try and whisper to pete as they were giggling
"We can hear you" patrick said rubbing my waist.
"Ooo we're in the shit now!" Pete said running and jumping on the bed. Naomi followed and jumped on him. She was kissing him. It was cute but wow.
I turned round to face the wall and patrick did the same. All I could hear was little kissing noises and giggling. I wasn't surprised if they had sex. I turned round and faced patrick.
"Are you okay?" He whispered I nodded and kissed him lightly. I snuggled into him and we both fell asleep.

The Next Morning....

Patrick accidentally woke me.
"Good morning baby" I whispered as I woke up and got out of bed.
"Morning" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I came back out and sat on the balcony with patrick.
"How did you sleep " I asked him pulling my chair next to him.
"Alright. Except pete and Naomi were like humping or having sex in the middle of the night." He said smirking.
I just burst out laughing and so did patrick.
"How did you sleep honey" he said kissing the side of my head. Gosh he was so cute with his glasses.
"Great. Better than you I guess " I pulled a little smile.

He looked at me and I looked at him in the eyes and just stared at him for a moment. He was so perfect. With his perfectly cut hair. Cute adorable glasses. Nice figure. Lush style. Right vocals.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing your just perfect." I replied.
"I'm far from that" he said. I just shook my head and kissed him biting his lip. He put his hand on my cheek and the other round my back. We had a make out session. Then Naomi woke up. We stopped making out and I peeped behind the curtain.
"It's just Naomi" I whisper. She came back from the bathroom and sat on my bed. She was holding her head waiting for the kettle to boil.
I walked into the room.
"Morning mrs wentz" I giggle
"Fuck off." She smiled and I walked to the kettle and poured mine and hers and Patricks drink.
"Thanks" she said as she went outside and sat down.
I came out and out the drinks on the table. I sat on Patricks lap because there was no space.

"We're leaving tomorrow" Naomi said after taking a sip of her coffee.
I nodded and kissed Patricks cheek.
"Woah wahoo when did this happen!" Naomi raised an eyebrow at us.
"Yesterday night. He asked me to be his girlfriend" she smiled and congratulated us.
"Just andy and joe that are loners now" patrick said. I poked him.
"That wasn't very nice" I said but I snugged into his neck. He smiled and put his hand on my head.
"Fuck this I'm getting more chairs!" Naomi said. Getting up on the railing and stepping across to joe and andy room.
"Oh my fucking god be careful" I said looking at her.
"I will I will" she answered jumping down. She passed a chair across and then another before climbing back. We all started to laugh. I hope we didn't wake pete up.

A/N Sorry it's a short chapter. The next one will be better I promise! Love you all thank you for the reads and votes😘😘