Chapter 44

Patricks POV

When we got back to our house with Hayley, we put her to bed.

"She's was out like a rocket!" I said as I cuddled up to amber on the sofa.

"Good" amber smiled. She had a box by the side of her.

"What's in there?" I asked trying to look in the box.

"It's old home videos, have your box too" she smiled and giggled.

"Well don't just stand their, put them on" I smiled and grabbed a box and we sat on the floor.

"Amber and Hayley's 4th birthday." I put he tape in and grabbed the remote.

It muffled and then there was a bad quality video of amber and Hayley.

"Happy birthday to youuu!" Ambers mom said.

"Go on Hayley. We will blow them out together!" Amber said on the tape. Amber smiled and glared at the screen.

"You okay honey" i said pulling her into his arms. She sniffled.

" yeah" Amber smiled and watched the tape.

That tape finished and She looked at me.

"Now one of yours!" She grabbed a tape.

"No!" I grabbed it back.

"Yes!" She tried to grab it back, but i held it up high so Amber couldn't get it.

"Patrick!" She pouted. I smirked at her trying to get it.

"Don't make me tickle you!" She grinned.

"You wouldn't"

" I would" She smiled and tickled my tummy.

"A..amber!" I shouted and dropped the tape behind her. She carried on tickling me. I was squirming and rolling around and She ended on top of me.

"Well hello" I smiled and looked at her. She blushed and turned away. I held her chin and made her look at me. I lightly placed my lips on hers.

"I love you" she said giving me one last kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" amber said getting up and jogging up to the door.

"hey!" Hayley shouted and hugged her.

"Hey!" She said hugging her.

"Honey, Hayley and Chad are here" she said as I came over and held her waist.

"Oh hello" amber whispered. We smiled and let them come in. We talked about new found glory and Paramore. And also how our wedding is gonna be like. Then Hayley started crying.

"I'll get her" I said as I jogged upstairs and picked her up.

"What's the matter" I said looking at her, swaying her. She looked at me and pouted.

"Do you want some food?" I said in a stupid voice. She did a shy smile and I walked downstairs with her.

"Oh my god, chad look. Isn't she beautiful" Hayley jumped out of her seat and came over to me.

"Can I hold her!" She pleaded. I nodded and handed her over.

"Hello Hayley, I have the same name as you." Hayley rubbed her nose on hers and Hayley giggled.

"Can I hold her" chad said quietly. Amber nodded and Hayley gave her to chad. I stood next to amber and held her from behind. I watched as Hayley and Chad were cooing over Hayley. I picked her up and spun her round.

They left shortly after and we put Hayley to bed.

"I'm glad I met you patrick" amber said getting I to bed.

"I'm glad I met you too, why did you just come out with that?" I smiled and cuddled her.

"Well, I was looking at Hayley and Chad cooing over Hayley and I just love how everything is going." Amber kissed me.

"Aw baby" I rolled over on top of her and kissed her and the I tickled her.

"PATRICK STOP " she giggled and screamed.

"Shhhh" I laughed and rolled back.

"I love you" I said kissing her as she put her head on my chest.

"I love you too" and we fell asleep.