Chpater 8

Patricks POV

We were all having a good time at the after party. I mean Naomi and pete got together. That was cool. Crap my eyes are going fuzzy. I need my glasses. I got the room key and was leaving but amber came with me to get something. We walked up to the room and I opened the door. I could still hear the music from downstairs.

"What do you need?" I asked politely.

"A jumper"

"You could of had mine silly" I replied and she smiled but still got hers.

I got what I needed and I thought this would be the right time to tell amber how I felt about her. She looked so beautiful. She was walking to the door.

"Amber....I have something to say"

"Yeah?"

"I....like you okay? Your amazing and beau-" I was Interrupted by amber walking up to me and kissing me hard. She pushed me on the bed and we continued kissing. It was by far the best kiss I've ever had. We stopped and she blushed as well as I did.

"You feel the same way?" I questioned.

She nodded "yes, I have since the the first time you came to my door" she answered and looked away, blushing.

I lifted her chin and moved it lightly and softly and I kissed her again.

I just wanted to stay here and sit here forever with her.

Ambers POV

I got up from his lap and we made our way to the door. He shut it. We just kissed I mean what. I just kiss the lead singer of fall out boy. Holy shit. We weren't going out tho. As much as I wanted to, I wanted him to make the first move. We walked down the stairs back to the party. Naomi and pete were dancing. I sat down but patrick wanted to dance with me. He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor and we stood next to pete and Naomi.

"So where have you two been?" Pete winked.

"I need to talk to you pete" patrick took pete away to tell him what happened. Naomi looked confused so I told her.

"Me and patrick were in the room and... I... Kind of kissed him." I said to her.

Her mouth dropped and she jumped up and down hugging me screaming.

"AHHHH I'm so happy for you !" She screamed. I smiled and hugged her back.

Save rock and roll came on and patrick came over and took my hand. We started to slow dance. My hands were round his neck and his hands were round my waist. Naomi and pete did the same. I kinda felt sorry for joe and andy. He sang quietly in my ear. I went red and rested my head on his shoulder. It was perfect.

1 hour later...

I was getting kinda tired. Patrick and I decided to go to bed. Naomi and pete were kinda drunk so we left them.

We walked hand in hand up to the room. We were going to sleep in the same bed so that Naomi and pete could sleep together. He opened the door and I went to get my night clothes. I got changed into some shorts and a black top.

"You look nice" patrick said as I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I got in bed first and moved my way over to the wall. Patrick just wore his boxers. He looked so sweet and sexy. He got into bed and he put his arm around me and I moved closer.

"Amber...will you be my...girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes patrick I will" I whispered back cuddling into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I slowly drifted off to sleep.