Chapter 39

Ambers POV

Patrick came down the stairs with pete. He walked over to me and wrapped his hands around me.
"Oh there you are" I smiled and turned round and kissed him.
"Patrick come over here a sec" my dad said.
"Ooo. Your in trouble" I winked and patrick walked over to my dad. My dad motioned me to come over as well.
"Yes daddy?" I said holding patrick hand as I got over there.
"I just wanted to say, congratulations Hayley is beautiful." My dad said getting up and kissing me.
"Thanks dad"
"Thanks mr trohman" patrick said.
"Please, call me Alan" my dad said then continued.
"Also, when's the wedding guys?" My dad said smiling.
" next month." I smiled and looked at patrick.
"Can't wait...now patrick, you look after her okay" patrick nodded and we walked into the kitchen.
"Drink?" I asked patrick. He nodded and I made him a drink.

"Bye pete, bye Naomi" I said as they left our house.
Hayley started crying, patrick shouted me.
"I'm coming!" I ran up the stairs to Hayley and patrick. I picked Hayley up and rocked her.
"Shhh, shh now" I rocked her slowly. She wouldn't stop crying. Patrick came over to me and Hayley and started singing.

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides, there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

It doesn't matter how you feel
Life is just a Ferris wheel
It's always up and down
Don't make a sound

When you wake up the world will come around

She stopped crying when patrick started singing. He has a gift.
"Wow patrick" I said putting Hayley in her crib and kissing her goodnight.
Patrick lead me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed, and sat next to me.
He held my hand.
"Amber, I'm so glad we have started a family together, she is precious and you are beautiful." Patrick smiled. I started tearing up. Like usual.
"I couldn't be happier, I love you so much,and I hope we grow old together" a tear fell from my eye.
"Oh please don't cry" patrick contemplated.
"It's happy tears, I promise. I love you patrick stump" I said kissing him quickly and forcefully, pushing him back on the bed. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him. We continued kissing and patrick stopped.
"What's the matter?" I said, looking worried.
"Nothing, I just don't want another child just yet" he laughed.
"Don't worry nor do I" I giggled And we got into bed and snuggled down and went to sleep.