Chapter 21

Ambers POV

We picked the table closest to the dance floor. Me and the boys and Naomi sat on the table. Music started playing and Brendon and Sarah started dancing with other people. I was sat with Naomi when joe came over and said
"Ella's been looking at you" I look at her and to my surprise she wasn't looking back.
"I'll show her something to look at" Naomi said standing up.
"Sit down babe! I don't want to get into a fight and lose the- HEY patrick" I was about to say about the baby but patrick and the rest came and sat down. He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him back. Naomi eyes widened as ignition came on and she got me up and we started dancing and singing. The song finished and we sat down then brendon and Sarah shared a first dance.
"Aw, this will be me one day" I smile and look at patrick. He smiled and moved closer to me. They finished there first dance and everyone went up and danced again.
"Imma pop to the toilet" I smiled as she walked off. It was bout 3 minuets I heard shouting. Oh Naomi please don't get into a fight. But it was her, and Ella.
"YOU DO NOT SLAG MY FRIEND OFF YOU WHORE" I head Naomi shout, following Ella outside. I looked at pete and rolled my eyes as we all followed.
"LEAVE NOW!" Sarah shouted " I CANT BELIEVE I INVITED YOU"
We walked out at the wrong moment, because Naomi shouted;
"WELL PATRICKS GOT A GIRLFRIND THAT HE LOVES VERY MUCH AND SHES FUCKING PREGNANT SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
I stood there and looked at patrick as Ella walked off.
" I'm so sorry amber" Naomi covered her mouth. I walked away and patrick followed.
"Hey hey hey, why didn't you tell me" patrick said grabbing my hand and pulling me back. I tried to hold back my tears.
"Because I didn't know how you were going to react, also i was going to tell you after the wedding" I didn't look at him as I spoke out. I felt kinda let down but I guess everything happens for a reason. I felt a hand lift my chin up.
"I'm going to be a dad" he smiled then gave me the biggest hug ever.
"Ugh patrick... Your squishing me" I tyred to say.
"Sorry" he let go and kissed me. But he had the biggest smile on his face.
"So your not angry" I said blushing.
"Not at all" he kissed my forehead and we walked back to the table where everyone was.

We sat down at the table and brendon wanted to say something. So he got everyone quiet and stood on a chair.
"Okay! Everybody! I know this day is about me and Sarah but we just heard some amazing news." Sarah look at me and smiled. So did brendon.
"My cousin is pregnant!" He pointed at me and it went silent. But then everyone started clapping.
"Congratulations!" Brendon shouted coming over to me and hugging me. Then he shook Patricks hand and whispered in his ear.
"You look after her okay?" Brendon said. Patrick nodded then wrapped his arms around me. I looked around, Naomi was nowhere to be seen. I let go of patrick and ran outside.
"NAOMI!Na-" I found her sat on the floor crying.
"What are you doing out here " I sat next to her.
"You hate me" I looked at her shocked
"No, no I don't hate you!"
"Yes! Yes you do just because I blew your secret" I hugged her tightly.
"Naomi, I'm happy you did it because you helped me." She hugged me back and I whips her tears.
"Come on, now let's go request some songs and dance the night away. And you can drink!" I says standing her up. She smiled and we walked back in.
"You okay now?" Pete said coming up to her. Naomi smiled and hugged him.
'My songs' came on and me and Naomi were dancing about. Sarah joined in.
Everybody sang. Everybody danced.

It was getting to the end of the night and a slow song came on.
"Hey hey,um so it's a dance so uh, do you maybe wanna, uh dance?" He sounded just like himself in dance dance.
"Uhh.. Of course" I stood up and he lead me to the dance floor.
His hands were around my waist securely. And my hands were round his neck.
We swayed lightly to the music; our faces nearly together.
"I love you so much" patrick said softly.
"I love you too" I kissed him passionately then rested my head on his shoulder until the song ended.